Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure what the white spots are, pic is too small to work them out. Maybe it's a Staple collab and it's supposed to be pigeon ****. haha

I also saw a pair of Gel Sagas with the same colour blocking and pattern, they were shot alongside those new tan and red GLIIIs. Still trying to find the feed I saw them on. Will upload pics if I can relocate.

Past gl3s that sat have had significant price hikes when sold at kith with rope laces.
Too true. I remember getting a pair of the black and yellow Stingers/Race Days for free when you bought a copy of Sneaker Freaker at the Carbon conference in Melbourne about 3 years ago. Then all of the sudden they pop up for like $200 with some rope laces in them. WTF

Don't people know that one of Shigeyuki Mitsui's patented concepts on the GLIII was the oval shaped eyelet to better hold flat laces in place. Putting rope laces into them is kind of ironic.

Does anyone know when the finishline release date is? I've been missing every single urbancamo drop.... fml..

Damn those lucky one legged people. They always have one to rock and one to stock.
You, sir, made my day. I probably laughed more than I should have.

But yeah as someone else posted, I even saw those black emeralds that "re-stocked" at kith for like $120 because of rope laces while they were at PYS for $85 I think.

Anyways,

Flat Laces > Rope Laces.

I mean just look at these Beauties! (Poor unused rope laces been there since the release lol)

PS: High Risk's are my favorite RF release this year.

i was lucky enough to snag a size 9 in the urban camo earlier from EB and what i thought was dope was the option of picking up at the store, which i chose LES, and not getting charged for shipping, even tho i had to pay tax, still only came out to 108 and change, cant wait

i was lucky enough to snag a size 9 in the urban camo earlier from EB and what i thought was dope was the option of picking up at the store, which i chose LES, and not getting charged for shipping, even tho i had to pay tax, still only came out to 108 and change, cant wait
I thought there was no tax for shoes under 110

Sure do alp.

The ones in the foreground are the Australian release HAL exclusives, they dropped at the 2 stores in Perth as well as at a pop up store the guys did in Melbourne. You will note that the tongue is made from canvas instead of the nylon, as seen in the 'International' (non-Australian) release pair that is in the background. HAL box shown below.

Wow very cool. Could you post some more comparison pics when u have a chance? Especially of the different logo if u do.

I thought there was no tax for shoes under 110

i forgot all about that, i actually just looked at my confirmation and it shows $4.00 for NY state tax and another $4.88 for Queens County tax but you might be right, I'll inquire when i go pick up my pair but thanks for the heads up

i forgot all about that, i actually just looked at my confirmation and it shows $4.00 for NY state tax and another $4.88 for Queens County tax but you might be right, I'll inquire when i go pick up my pair but thanks for the heads up
No problem dude. Stopped by target today and saw some sign up regarding tax so it might be a new change

Upcoming GR's

Is the midsole paint chipping on the back pair?

Back pair is just filthy. I was wearing them in Norway back in January and got caught out in the rain, they were soaked through with mud. Haven't bother to clean them yet.

Sure do alp.

The ones in the foreground are the Australian release HAL exclusives, they dropped at the 2 stores in Perth as well as at a pop up store the guys did in Melbourne. You will note that the tongue is made from canvas instead of the nylon, as seen in the 'International' (non-Australian) release pair that is in the background. HAL box shown below.
is the sole lighter in one pair than the other???

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom