Asics Love?!? Where is it?

UPS finally updated my Urban Camos.

Coming in Monday.
frown.gif

Amazon Prime has spoiled me.
Yeah.. I dont know why business use UPS ground when USPS priority cheaper and faster, they also give you free shipping supplies.  The only thing I can think of is they dont have a user friendly mass producing shipping label system like UPS and Fedex.. But UPS ground is the new snailmail..  I think Parcel is faster... 

Yeah.. I dont know why business use UPS ground when USPS priority cheaper and faster, they also give you free shipping supplies.  The only thing I can think of is they dont have a user friendly mass producing shipping label system like UPS and Fedex.. But UPS ground is the new snailmail..  I think Parcel is faster... 
supposedly USPS is unreliable and they "lose" many packages .. which could happen and does happen everywhere .. but it seems to be more of an issue with USPS

^^ Definitely agree. 2-day priority shipping is tough to beat as far as arrival time though. Not to say the big boys don't have their screwups too, but I feel better about my packages when they are shipped FedEx/UPS.

I'm assuming that UPS gives some kind of company discount annually or whatever to businesses. And I don't think that USPS does, because it's government regulated. I mean if not, it would be more economical for companies to use USPS. That's just my guess though...

supposedly USPS is unreliable and they "lose" many packages .. which could happen and does happen everywhere .. but it seems to be more of an issue with USPS
I have shipped over 50+ pairs of shoes (a few international) and have never have a package lost by USPS. Maybe I am just lucky.

ups and fedex both have the hold at will call option which I always opt for, that way I dont have to worry abopu tthem sitting at my door for all thirsty thiefs

I haven't had any packages lost by USPS, including many of international, APO, state side shipments. I haven't had any problems with UPS either. I just think $12 for plastic bag shipping and taking 5 business days. Which ends up going through a weekend is little rediculous. I just hate that I order a pair of shoes and my order from last week still hasn't been delivered. The stuggle of being located in Texas I guess.

Last edited:
USPS is how I ship everything lol and Ive never had a problem as well. I just think that companies have contracts with UPS FedEx which its probably discounted or they pay a flat rate at the end of their fiscal year or something .. idk either way most companies ship this way

USPS is more of a residential (prob not the right word) option .. more used by the regular everyday people like us

god i love these urban camos. wore em for the past 3 days straight. If kith drops with rope laces, best believe i will be doubling up... Matter of fact, if i find another pair for slightly under retail I will double up.. they are just too clean

They are getting better, but USPS's tracking used to be VERY unreliable, and businesses need their tracking info to be accurate in order to make sure that the tracking number shows delivery in order to prevent chargebacks or reversals. Also, UPS is generally cheaper.

god i love these urban camos. wore em for the past 3 days straight. If kith drops with rope laces, best believe i will be doubling up... Matter of fact, if i find another pair for slightly under retail I will double up.. they are just too clean
whats good bro. Where did you cop? Trying to find somewhere in Boston that has them.

whats good bro. Where did you cop? Trying to find somewhere in Boston that has them.
this might be a little too late, but i passed by Bodega on Sunday afternoon around 4pm and they had a FSR of Urban Camos (at least that's what the sticker under the shoe indicated)

They were an an inconspicuous spot close to the floor so they could easily be overlooked

this might be a little too late, but i passed by Bodega on Sunday afternoon around 4pm and they had a FSR of Urban Camos (at least that's what the sticker under the shoe indicated)

They were an an inconspicuous spot close to the floor so they could easily be overlooked
Word man Ill def check it out. Thanks for the  info

Back
Top Bottom