Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I tried on a pair of GL iii's too for the first time. I suggest a .5 size up cause they'll be a bit snug but the tongue wont split. I went up to a 10 and the tongue split and didnt like that so I stick to the 9.5

Just got my urban camos locally. They look great, but let's be honest, the quality is nothing special at all. It's actually pretty bad. Can't complain though, just glad to have them.

I keep reading these quality comments .. did someone originally say the quality was suppose be top notch or something?

I keep reading these quality comments .. did someone originally say the quality was suppose be top notch or something?
Nah compared I'd say with the recent influx of pretty good collabs makes it seem less then what I guess some are accustomed to. Urban Camos are good at $99, anything over is really not worth imo 

I paid $118 to get it over with. Best GR for me all year been waiting since May so it was well worth the wait 

Mine finally came in, and for some reason mine smelled like straight crap! ( i literally have them outside venting)  I opened the box and my gf  even noticed the smell  while in the orther room. ppl def gonna think i have some smelly *** feet.

either way, quality is meh (but its a $99 shoe) but they are by far best looking GR ive seen in a long time.

i might be one of the only people who like to rock GL3's with the tongue split... i mean, not bronson split, but laced to the top and the tongue all closed, with laces so tight it's creasing the material? nah, don't even like the shoe that much when laced like that... :smh:

Im confused by what you guy mean by closed and split.

Closed to me is both sided meeting at the middle, not one side overlapping the other.  While Split is where you can see your socks in plain view down the middle.

Last edited:
smh... thx to kicksdeals man
mean.gif

Last edited:
Do you guys think 500 for the bricks and mortar pack is a good deal? I love the mortars but the bricks are okay but I've been looking for the mortars in a reasonable price.

Do you guys think 500 for the bricks and mortar pack is a good deal? I love the mortars but the bricks are okay but I've been looking for the mortars in a reasonable price.
Yea it's a good deal.... Bricks are very nice in person.

Last edited:
really hoping finishline zappos or kith puts them up soon, i wanna get this over with 

With this GR you just have to be on this thread like crazy or look yourself. Cause people are posting the info and everyone is barely missing them. However I did talk to a finishline employee and said they will be expecting the Urban camos to come in late November so still some time for those

googling the product code every few minutes or so will help as well-- that's how I usually get lucky and get a jump on kicksdeals

Back
Top Bottom