Asics Love?!? Where is it?

meh...came to the realization that i really like the santa GLIII's...this is gonna be a problem. *waits patiently while simultaneously checking every boutique that hasn't released already*

missed them on release day at BAIT diamond bar while i live 30 mins away. -___-

wearing my phantom lagoons for the first time today. definitely not your ordinary cw but I like them. This was a lucky pick up for me because I got them online for retail hours after the original release. Maybe someone cancelled his order and it went back online.

Last edited:

Actually I think it is....
It is not. The retail for GL3s will continue to be $100 in Q1, while the Gel Saga should be either $90 or $95. The Christmas Pack may see a $10 upcharge, as the Santa Gel Lyte III was sold at $110 from PickYourShoes, but the "Rudolph" Gel Saga should retail at no more than $100.

I'm assuming B&A recognized they were the first store with them, uncharged to take advantage of the situation, and capitalized.

Anybody know if they make fake or b grade St Alfreds? Just bought a pair off ShiptoCle (anyone familiar?) and when I got them the materials felt a little off. I remember everyone praising that the suede on these was great but it felt kinda rough. Any that owns a pair can provide any input on the materials? Thanks 

Anybody know if they make fake or b grade St Alfreds? Just bought a pair off ShiptoCle (anyone familiar?) and when I got them the materials felt a little off. I remember everyone praising that the suede on these was great but it felt kinda rough. Any that owns a pair can provide any input on the materials? Thanks 
My St. Alfreds are the most buttery suede of all my GL3's. Even the leather inner liner is super smooth! Only shoe that comes close is the Super Red GT2's.. I would be worried if there are rough spots.. unless he got something on them and tried to clean them up. DS???

Post some pics bro

Well, Primitve had some sizes up for the Urban Camos, but before I coudl even get in here to post it up, that ******* Kicks Deals blew it up and they are gone now. Sorry guys -- I just wasn't fast enough to beat KD.    
mad.gif
  I personally have NEVER copped pair of kicks off a KD hookup and I really wish they would STOP blowing this **** up.

Well, Primitve had some sizes up for the Urban Camos, but before I coudl even get in here to post it up, that ******* Kicks Deals blew it up and they are gone now. Sorry guys -- I just wasn't fast enough to beat KD.    >:   I personally have NEVER copped pair of kicks off a KD hookup and I really wish they would STOP blowing this **** up.
I feel you it honestly sucks especially when you go to school in the morning and work nights and weekends.

Maybe they sprayed some suede repellent on them and roughened the suede. I doubt their are fake st alfreds.

They look legit to me, but maybe sprayed with suede protector?  Hard to tell from the photos, but if they were sprayed with something, that could explain the rougher feel/stiffness of the suede.  You have to be careful what you use on soft suede. I've had a few bad experiences myself.      

It is not. The retail for GL3s will continue to be $100 in Q1, while the Gel Saga should be either $90 or $95. The Christmas Pack may see a $10 upcharge, as the Santa Gel Lyte III was sold at $110 from PickYourShoes, but the "Rudolph" Gel Saga should retail at no more than $100.

I'm assuming B&A recognized they were the first store with them, uncharged to take advantage of the situation, and capitalized.
Seems like Rudolphs are more expensive than Santas even in Europe...

just got in my UC's from sports season, there was a minor flaw on the suede where it met the asics branding on the lateral side, and the suede was underwhelming compared to the NB 998s i just got in aswell, but to be fair they are 60 dollars more and the UC was pretty GR, TTS makes split tongue lay perfect

Back
Top Bottom