Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I think it's funny how there are a bunch of Ronnie fieg haters that post in this thread, and those same people still try to cop his stuff on release day smh
Yes i notice that .. but for the sake of the argument on RF talk in here i see it as there is countless Jordan threads but each shoe has its respective thread, RF has its own thread so bringin it here is the same as talkin about a jordan 3 in a jordan 11 thread

I think it's funny how there are a bunch of Ronnie fieg haters that post in this thread, and those same people still try to cop his stuff on release day smh
Yes i notice that .. but for the sake of the argument on RF talk in here i see it as there is countless Jordan threads but each shoe has its respective thread, RF has its own thread so bringin it here is the same as talkin about a jordan 3 in a jordan 11 thread
Basically this...

I don't really mind a pic or two here and there, because at the end of the day they're still asics. But that's where it stops. Discussion on anything like that needs to be over there.

I agree. However, I would think it should be acceptable to post any Asics in here even if they're a RF collab. As long as it's just pictures or general information about a shoe, I see no problem with it.

I agree. However, I would think it should be acceptable to post any Asics in here even if they're a RF collab. As long as it's just pictures or general information about a shoe, I see no problem with it.

Agreed. I mean it's not like people are talking about mercers or whatever.

I get annoyed when people blast someone for posting a RF asic like they just dropped the n bomb or something.

^^ This.  Besides, it is impossible to follow the other thread, there are a lot of posts about damn Mercer pants!  I think that's what they were trying to take out of this thread, so I'm okay with pics and info on his Asics collabs.

Last edited:
Basically this...

I don't really mind a pic or two here and there, because at the end of the day they're still asics. But that's where it stops. Discussion on anything like that needs to be over there.
Props man. Couldn't have said it any better way.

Haters seem to forget that sometimes, RF releases Asics. And, go figure, some people post it on the Asics thread. Asics on an Asics thread?! Blasphemy! 
It may be an RF release, but theres no harm in posting a pic. lol

how many heads were out there?
I was there at around 10:45 and there were only a few people in the store.  Girl handling the phones is a looker so I didn't mind the wait.
Did you notice any UC's left? Might have to swing by their Inglewood store tomorrow. I always pass by the Hawthorne location, but I've actually never been inside Millennium before.

Last edited:
ordered from kicktheory the other day for rudolphs that was some sketchy **** didnt take a name but told me to email him my shipping how would he know if he even talked to me on the phone lol

ordered from kicktheory the other day for rudolphs that was some sketchy **** didnt take a name but told me to email him my shipping how would he know if he even talked to me on the phone lol

Yeah some of those IG based sneaker shops just dnt sit well with me. Whwn i first heard of them i looked them up online and google mapped em they had a legit store n all i just dnt think they have the experience/man power to handle all the orders and what-not efficently and professionally like we have experienced with these bigger boutiques and retailers

Yeah some of those IG based sneaker shops just dnt sit well with me. Whwn i first heard of them i looked them up online and google mapped em they had a legit store n all i just dnt think they have the experience/man power to handle all the orders and what-not efficently and professionally like we have experienced with these bigger boutiques and retailers
Pretty sure their website logo says everything you need to know about how developed this shop is. 

Let me clarify. Kicktheory isn't an internet based shop. They are an actual store out here in Ga. Legit accounts and all (no Nike) for the guy that said he didn't get your info that's odd call it a slip up and call back. They carry a few fiegs sometime but %100 legit business no big cartel or anything. I did a phone order today he took my name and number and charged me and will call when they arrive to pick up ( should be today Friday the latest). I'm no way affiliated with them but I want the board to know a good trustworthy shop. No mark ups no making you buy multiple shoes. The store is in the suberbs though not Atlanta so I'm sure they aren't used to the hectic orders recently. Sorry for the long post

This kicktheory

Agreed. I mean it's not like people are talking about mercers or whatever.

I get annoyed when people blast someone for posting a RF asic like they just dropped the n bomb or something.

I agree with you and DUB..I personally think its the ones that struck out on release day. They have the salt

yeah discount codes cant be used for the gl3s haha 

well my first pair of UC come in today from zappos so im in no rush to get another pair if i do want them after i see them in person 

Last edited:
Gus finish line just dropped da Ronnie fieg camos.

Good consolation prize after striking out on KITH forging irons

yeah discount codes cant be used for the gl3s haha 
Guess if they stay available long enough like weeks. Cuz the blk/tan you can use a code on but we know they got the ultimate GR treatment.

My mission today is to find santas, especially since i can stay on NT majority of the day at home sick

Back
Top Bottom