Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thank kicksdeals.com for that one.  They are blowing up every spot we seem to post on here.  Probably lurkin'
Dont place all the blame on them ... part should go to other people who alert KD of xx shoe available where ever also it wouldnt doubt it that FNL themselves dont put the word out of certain shoes.

Also isnt someone with Sneaker Steal a member of NT?

well I don't put all the blame on them, but they do blow up spots pretty quick.  And, they only do it so you click on their link and they get affiliate money.  But, whatever.....

well I don't put all the blame on them, but they do blow up spots pretty quick.  And, they only do it so you click on their link and they get affiliate money.  But, whatever.....
I know what you mean ... but I mean Im not going to blame them because ive caught some deals and releases from their links so Im not going to curse them.

Yes it doesnt help at times but some times it does ... it is what it is a blessing and a curse.

Just something we gotta deal with

To be fair, Finish Line did tweet this morning that the UCs were available. Kicksdeals follows FNL on Twitter, so... yeah.

IIRC, I think oldsole73 runs sneakersteal. By the time SS posted, only size 7-8 and 13 were left. All four of those sizes are still available.

well I don't put all the blame on them, but they do blow up spots pretty quick.  And, they only do it so you click on their link and they get affiliate money.   But, whatever.....
why else would they do it?  out of the kindness of their hearts?  some people are so naive  
laugh.gif

why else would they do it?  out of the kindness of their hearts?  some people are so naive  
laugh.gif
not the point of the post. I work in SEO, so I am pretty familiar with how the process works.  Just wish that some of these releases did not blow up so fast on some of the "deals" sites.

Back
Top Bottom