Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still havent seen a pic of rope laces i like on the vanquishes. i might not keep them but i feel like the right pair will make them look way better aha 

On this Euro site and they just got Black Aztecs, so hopefully those are dropping really soon. They also have those gray/orange/blue GL3s, and the Saga colorway.

Those V's are bananas, especially the red ones. My boy was wearing some gore-tex all-volt samples that just hurt my heart they were so sick. He said they're not gonna be released but I'm really hoping he's wrong.

Get a picture snap for us fam. :nerd:

Last edited:
On this Euro site and they just got Black Aztecs, so hopefully those are dropping really soon. They also have those gray/orange/blue GL3s, and the Saga colorway.
Get a picture snap for us fam.
nerd.gif
What site is this? Could you please let us Euro guys know :smile:

Also curious for that pic!

Glad US accounts are starting to receive pairs of the new V colorways. Hopefully some more pairs will be available within the next few weeks.

Do the GLV Come with those blue laces? Might have to pick up some all white ropes if they do
I'm pretty sure they come with the blue flats and extra white flats. I'm probably gonna put some white and light grey 3m ropes in them. Personally, I think those will look the best.

I'm pretty sure they come with the blue flats and extra white flats. I'm probably gonna put some white and light grey 3m ropes in them. Personally, I think those will look the best.

Thinking about it I think the white/3m laces would be a good look

white/purple Vs look pretty cool. Probably the swap I like the most of those.

Last edited:
Quick! How do Gel Lyte III fit? Gonna scoop up the Santas. I wear a sz 9.5 in AM90s and sz 10 in Flyknit Racers BTW. Thanks!

Last edited:
I go tts in gl3s and I don't have any problem. Son suggest go .5 up if you have wife feet.

These came in today. Never had a gel Epirus before but I'm a fan of the look of these. The black material on the toe box and side panel feels like neoprene. Inner lining is a nice quality leather.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom