Asics Love?!? Where is it?

after evading me since they released, finally copped a pair for retail

@mattf1x nice pics. was debating between the black/reflective and the regular black. black/reflective it is

@mattf1x nice pics. was debating between the black/reflective and the regular black. black/reflective it is

It adds the tiniest little bit of contrast, while still keeping the steathy look intact.

At least until the light hits it. Lol.

Last edited:
Sorry to talk about the rope laces. But I have laces from the following.. Dope laces, rope laces supply, ropeandshoeco and validity. Validitys ropes are the only ones with the same thickness as RF laces. Also on his site he states there 6mm wide and all the other sites show 5mm. I got most of them for free to sample but if you want the same size as RF I would say validity. If you want
Color options. Dopelaces. Also this site added
Me on twitter and they have navy/sky ropes for UCs
http://www.ropeslaces.bigcartel.com/product/urban-camo

Last edited:
Since the talk is on rope laces right now, a new website opened today that sells rope laces.

http://www.lacesd.bigcartel.com

They have the blue and purple rope laces that were used on GLV kith release, but reversed when compared together.

Last edited:
Thickness is nice, but Validity has awkward branding and the laces run 3 inches longer than most sets floating around. If you don't have wide feet you're left with big bows, which is something I'm not huge on. 

the other day. my local boutique(commonwealth) had them just chillin. at another shop the christmas pack is there just sitting. asics dont get much love around here outside of the older heads. most kids out here are still chasing jordans and foams so i'll let them sleep while i rack up. 

Anyone seen any ropes to match the Orange Blaze GL III's. See some on kith that are salmon/white that seem to match. Need some more opinions though

the bottom one looks buttery
nthat.gif
, where did you cop the laces at?
theyre both the same laces.  the top one is just taken with the flash on. looks like it can be the ropes fieg dropped with his re-issue of the nb998bnr's

Last edited:
Can someone tell me how kill bills fit? Are they true to size? I kind of want to lace them loosely but still tie them

Can someone tell me how kill bills fit? Are they true to size? I kind of want to lace them loosely but still tie them
i dont own kill bills, but as a general rule of thumb, i go half size down on all my gel sagas.  i know asics can be inconsistent with their sizing, especially with their gl3's, but more often than not, all sagas tend to run big

Back
Top Bottom