Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Guys just a question, and I'm not sure if I should post in here, as I am still only new to these forums.

In your honest opinion what are some of the best places online to grab original asics?

I really don't think there's a particular site. There are a lot of sites, that's why we come here. Original asics? Not sure what you mean. OG? eBay? General releases: pys.com, uo, Nordstrom, pretty much everywhere. Fiegs are much harder of course. I mean you really go international only when you have to. There are a ton of us botiques, but grs are easily had online. The botiques are useful for overhyped grs or just ones that are harder to get. Not sure what you are really asking for.

Looks like the brown/olive is made out of the same weird "nailhead suede" material the vanquishes were made of.

Those Guardians looking great. Love the name too. Hopefully it will be an easy cop (or raffle win 
tongue.gif
)

can't beleive how hard it is to find the ECP pack now... so mad i sold my knicks, but i dont think they would have fit seeing as i didnt know GL3 sizing at the time

For those interested, there's a 10.5 in the TGWO X-Caliber "Silver Knight" on kithnyc.com

Back
Top Bottom