Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Originally Posted by oookillem  

jus sold my vanquish. Hopefully I can make a quick buck on those ones too. We will see if I get a link.
We hope you will not...

Last edited:
Do GLV 12.5's exist?

Hey all, I don't think I've seen any of the GLV's, with the spat of recent releases in that size, (maybe not even a 13 either).

Anyone aware on whether retailers seem to carry that size in the V?

I feel your pain with the 12.5s. Luckily for me the few pair of asics I have fit pretty snug and I've been able to deal with 13s.

I like those army green Bait GLIII (not sure of the name) but I also liked the Vanquish and wanted to get them.

Someone had mentioned that the camo on this 2nd pair is covered with a material, I think they said mesh-like, that's in the vector logo of the Vanquish...any idea if that's true or detailed shots of each?

Actually, I found this...the material in the middle and the 2 spots along the mudguard where there is 3m on a lot of GLIII:

I like those army green Bait GLIII (not sure of the name) but I also liked the Vanquish and wanted to get them.

Someone had mentioned that the camo on this 2nd pair is covered with a material, I think they said mesh-like, that's in the vector logo of the Vanquish...any idea if that's true or detailed shots of each?

Actually, I found this...the material in the middle and the 2 spots along the mudguard where there is 3m on a lot of GLIII:
You're right, it's NOT 3M/reflective tape, it's metal mesh (think like your window screen, or for the blazers...pipe screen...heh!)

I'm tempted to cut it out...see how the shoe looks w/o the mesh in middle of the tiger stripes.

Last edited:
I NEEEEED me a pair of them Sidewinders!!!! Too bad I live in Houston, there is literally no love for asics out here it sucks

I NEEEEED me a pair of them Sidewinders!!!! Too bad I live in Houston, there is literally no love for asics out here it sucks
Word, I'm from Houston and there isn't **** for Asics unless you go online.  I was surprised Premium Goods even carried the St. Alfred NBs the other day.  

Back
Top Bottom