Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Looks good, all except Santas. Still think flat whites are best.

I need to grab those red and black ones for the Vanquish also.

In case anyone was wondering, here are some notable differences between the rope laces from ************** and RF's rope laces:

1) ************** is thinner

2) The tip of the laces from the ************** are shorter and wider

3) RF quality > ************** quality (in my opinion)

Last edited:

In case anyone was wondering, here are some notable differences between the rope laces from ************** and RF's rope laces:

1) ************** is thinner

2) The tip of the laces from the ************** are shorter and wider

3) RF quality > ************** quality (in my opinion)
everyones buying from ************** even though its been mentioned that it's thinner... i tried dopelaces instead and will be going with them first

if you ever wondered why there is so many people selling rope laces or even where they get them from, here is the answer you can go to alibaba.com which is a china mainland wholesale website. type in the search bar "rope shoe laces" many results will come up where you can buy rope laces by bulk for about 5 cents a pair for about 2000 or 15 cents a pair for 500 pairs. obviously 3m laces are more expensive about a dollar for a pair. but i know who needs 500 pairs of laces? it says the minimum order is 500 pairs but i advise you talk Mr.Sun if you are respectful. remember the nicer you are the less the laces will be. Mr sun sent me a sample pack of all the colors he has in stock ( about 12 pairs) for 75 cents a pair 3 day air mail from china currier was UPS. very very cheap much cheaper than any rope lace sites. as for quality they are the same as ropelacesuppy and dope laces and many others. note that these laces are FULLY customizabl. you can choose colors, thickness, firmness, length, metal or plastic lace tips and also text on the lace tips as the ones that kith supplies. this is why some rope laces seem thicker or stiffer than others. feel free to ask me questions

Hello guys. I know I'm technically a lurker, but I've done some posts. I've never introduced myself and I felt I should. I've been following asics since I saw a kid in my school wearing the "emerald" grs. I'm just a high school kid, so sorry if I don't contribute much.

if you ever wondered why there is so many people selling rope laces or even where they get them from, here is the answer you can go to alibaba.com which is a china mainland wholesale website. type in the search bar "rope shoe laces" many results will come up where you can buy rope laces by bulk for about 5 cents a pair for about 2000 or 15 cents a pair for 500 pairs. obviously 3m laces are more expensive about a dollar for a pair. but i know who needs 500 pairs of laces? it says the minimum order is 500 pairs but i advise you talk Mr.Sun if you are respectful. remember the nicer you are the less the laces will be. Mr sun sent me a sample pack of all the colors he has in stock ( about 12 pairs) for 75 cents a pair 3 day air mail from china currier was UPS. very very cheap much cheaper than any rope lace sites. as for quality they are the same as ropelacesuppy and dope laces and many others. note that these laces are FULLY customizabl. you can choose colors, thickness, firmness, length, metal or plastic lace tips and also text on the lace tips as the ones that kith supplies. this is why some rope laces seem thicker or stiffer than others. feel free to ask me questions

Good info

Repped for the good info.  Did you choose any customizable laces or just went with only what he had in stock? 

Very good info! Repped and might have to consider this

Mr. Sun is about to receive a ton of messages lol

I found this site awhile back but I never thought about just ordering samples and never placing a bulk order....

Doesn't seem right to me though.

Repped, thanks for the info.

Repped for the good info.  Did you choose any customizable laces or just went with only what he had in stock? 

I was getting into this but I just stopped because I didn't feel like dropping 2500. But I was going to order custom laces. Price was .80 a piece. 500 min. per color. This included custom logo'd aglets. They can match any color via pantones. I brought my shoes into work and was matching the colors to the pantones. The back and fourths with the few venders I spoke to were nice and English was good.

this is great info, but too bad the minimum order is 500, who got time for that ish...

All those pairs look better with regular laces.

agreed, but i hate how he laced all those shoes in general.

and you hate ropes in general, mack, so i expect that from you. :lol:

the 3 lies look better with those ropes than the crap ones they come with, but i don't like the 3 lies at all either way.

Customizable and text on the lace tips :D

NT rope laces :nthat:

2014:

Last edited:
closer shot of the mints (all suede toe box looks butter, but they're gonna be dirt magnets and will look like crap in a short amount of time, much like the SB sea crystals):

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom