Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Feature LV refunded my pre order with no explanation *shrugs* works out cause i ended up copping both cw's of the COA Puma's so at least i get some money back.

Feature LV refunded my pre order with no explanation *shrugs* works out cause i ended up copping both cw's of the COA Puma's so at least i get some money back.

Same here...strange. Guess it wasn't meant for me to have them.

Those red bandana joints tho 
pimp.gif

wear em gang bangin

It's a theme shoe. What do you associate Valentines day with?

Just like the Ugly Christmas sweater dunks...snowmen and snowflakes?

i dont understand what the point of your post was, except for stating the obvious...

not a fan of most of the cws in that pic. i definitely want that mint looking pair. it may be a deal breaker if its a nylon toe box though. its mesh or bust for me.

i dont understand what the point of your post was, except for stating the obvious...

not a fan of most of the cws in that pic. i definitely want that mint looking pair. it may be a deal breaker if its a nylon toe box though. its mesh or bust for me.
I don't think it's nylon or mesh...

youre right. maybe suede? im interested
It looks like suede to me. That'd be nice. Hopefully not the microsuede fake **** they use sometimes. I have an unfortunate feeling (as other's do, too) that they may be a women's cw. Would be great if not, though. Def cop if they're men's sizing.

It looks like suede to me. That'd be nice. Hopefully not the microsuede fake **** they use sometimes. I have an unfortunate feeling (as other's do, too) that they may be a women's cw. Would be great if not, though. Def cop if they're men's sizing.

yeah, i think so too. luckily, i wear a 10.5, so theres a chance i might score a womens 12, if that is the case.

Mint GLIII confirmed men's sizes by Feature LV. Read back a few pages.

Dang I just received a tracking number guess I got lucky. Any recommendations for matching rope laces to go with the GL 3?

could someone please give me some advice on the sizing of the gel kayanos? more like sagas, more like gl Vs? but in the newest gl Vs i can wear the same size as my sagas, a bit snug but fine! gl3s are still half size up though! 

could someone please give me some advice on the sizing of the gel kayanos? more like sagas, more like gl Vs? but in the newest gl Vs i can wear the same size as my sagas, a bit snug but fine! gl3s are still half size up though! 

Read back a page. I posted my twitter reply from Packer on Keyano sizing (they suggest go with your GLIII size).

Back
Top Bottom