Asics Love?!? Where is it?

damn some pics making me regret getting snake charmers instead of the packer kayanos. I still didn't receive my pair yet so maybe I shouldn't make a quick judgement so soon.

any places with the packer kayanos left over in a sz 10?

Last edited:
wow good looks on that link. I'm really on the fence now on whether i should cop or not. I was thinking of copping powder 10s this saturday but not sure what I should do now.

people need to understand some of the fieg releases like ecp and flamingos come with a different insole that makes the shoe a tad bit tighter. most gl3s i feel like you can go tts with though 

people need to understand some of the fieg releases like ecp and flamingos come with a different insole that makes the shoe a tad bit tighter. most gl3s i feel like you can go tts with though 
Speaking of GL3 insoles, the ones in the Saint Alfreds are sex.

Ladies and gents, no Aztecs that I know of coming. But these are confirmed for fall at nordstrom!

Last edited:
Ironlion808,

I wouldn't call those confirmed just yet.

i see. i guess this is the "word on the street". i'd say my source is a pretty reliable source for nordstrom. they are saying that aztecs will probably not arrive there either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom