Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not sure if this has been shared, or if anyone is still looking but here's the future camos

The Kayano silhouette is so dope, but have yet to see a colorway that I really like. 
for real. the packers were good. they need to be careful with the colors or else it ends up looking like a generic old man shoe. 

for real. the packers were good. they need to be careful with the colors or else it ends up looking like a generic old man shoe. 
i agree. If it were me i'd block the colors in a simpler manner. The teal/grey and red/grey look pretty good. the white/purple is too weird.

Opinions? I normally rock oval laces, like those in nike Sb shoes with my Asics to show of the split tongue but I wanted to switch it up a little which one looks better? Color wise not my horrible lace job.

Opinions? I normally rock oval laces, like those in nike Sb shoes with my Asics to show of the split tongue but I wanted to switch it up a little which one looks better? Color wise not my horrible job

Opinions? I normally rock oval laces, like those in nike Sb shoes with my Asics to show of the split tongue but I wanted to switch it up a little which one looks better? Color wise not my horrible job

Darker for sure. But where did you get those darker ones? Cuz my charcoal grey and blacks don't seem as dark as those.

these FINALLY came in...took extra butter forever to ship them! dont know why!

simply in love with them...and i'm not changing to the black laces, these are perfect the way they are!

seems all collab-gel lyte V run a bit bigger...i'm always between 11.5 and 12, and these fit me fine in 11.5! 

yea ds

i haven been able to find a pair in my size (11) for a decent price

Just got a size 11 in the 3 Lies about a month ago for $270 shipped. They were worn once (basically deadstock).

A DS pair I bidded on the day before ended at $300.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom