Asics Love?!? Where is it?

A friends custom. He calls them "Dirty Santa" I suggested they be called "Bad Santa" lol

Would he nicer if the liner was black IMO

A friends custom. He calls them "Dirty Santa" I suggested they be called "Bad Santa" lol

Would he nicer if the liner was black IMO
they're ok. liner and stripes should be black. its odd the midsole is the only black thing. 

I like the silhouette of the Kayanos, kind of reminds me of the Nike Air Max 180's with that huarache. 

Last edited:
kind of a confusing question. lets say a 10.5 in gl3s for me is a good fit but when i walk theres a little heel slippage, like if i wear no show socks they kinda slip off. im considering buying a 10 in these gl3s but unsure if it might be too small. would wearing 2 socks and trying my 10.5 on = to a sz10 in a way? as in if the 2 socks makes the shoe fit better and theres no slippage a sz10 should be okay right? found a grail but never owned a sz10 lol and dont have time to drive to a store kinda far away 

kind of a confusing question. lets say a 10.5 in gl3s for me is a good fit but when i walk theres a little heel slippage, like if i wear no show socks they kinda slip off. im considering buying a 10 in these gl3s but unsure if it might be too small. would wearing 2 socks and trying my 10.5 on = to a sz10 in a way? as in if the 2 socks makes the shoe fit better and theres no slippage a sz10 should be okay right? found a grail but never owned a sz10 lol and dont have time to drive to a store kinda far away 

that's why i don't size up on GL3's like most people do...

GL3's are very TTS when it comes to length. most of these people are sizing up due to width, and it's not even that they're narrow really, they just wanna be able to close the tongue completely.

where as i think the model looks better loose, tongue split open, etc...

if i size up i get heel slippage and have to wear double socks...

Those would be sick collabs.

Atmos is my favorite AM1. Doesn't work as well on the Asics but I would still cop
yea can't match them perfect. some def work better than others (pattas) hopefully i can get the AMs to work well in the GLiii color ways.

Took a few weeks, but i finally finished my mash up of my favorite air max color ways in the gliii color way. thought you guys might like it.

Damn man, nice work! :smokin I've got a few sketches for future customs in my phone as well, got some pairs a bit close to some of the pairs you posted. But of course the pic quality would be nowhere as good as your pics.
The denim & corduroy GL3 would be really sick, but that would need an expensive base pair haha.

Back
Top Bottom