Asics Love?!? Where is it?

apparently these are coming out soon too:

the pruple ones are beautiful

^ yeah, saw that earlier on IG... not into 'em so far...

btw, if anyone has size 12 denims, navy aquas, or rose golds, i got some asics heat for trade. get at me.

Welp the man himself is holding never seen before pair here. No info on the pair specifically :nerd:

@crh1979, that's true, some people commented on IG that it might be orange, if it is, I can't do knicks colors but if that's red (or shade), we'll see, ultimately, I want to see some new materials on shoes

Score. I can finally pass on a RF release. I'm not a fan of Knicks colorways at all. Nothing against New York or the Knicks, I just can't rock Blue and Orange. The color blocking does look interesting, though.

I just can't rock Blue and Orange. The color blocking does look interesting, though.

i don't think it's orange, i think it's red.

and the color blocking isn't really interesting or new, it's exactly the same as hanon's wildcats:

here's another pic of those new ones:

Last edited:
it looks more like a red orange in that second pic. either way, red OR orange, im interested. orange would be nice though, since i am a knicks fan :tongue:

i could see it maybe being infrared.

if it were infrared and navy, i'd be more interested.

there's something about the contrast and combination of infrared and navy that i love.

i always thought these unreleased samples were infrared and navy, but i've heard from someone who's seen them in person that they're more charcoal grey.

still wish they'd release tho. they're easily one of my favs...

Last edited:
back reading. great collection dale.
proto, read you had branded solebox gl3s. so you did end up getting them from that guy i messaged you about? congrats either way, that makes two of us here with them. bummed my color changing dye is dead after wearing them all these years so the stripes stay silver and the midsole stays white. wish they stayed in their uv color lol.
speaking of solebox, those upcoming gel lytes look inspired by their canned pack from last year.

^ yup. i think that is where i got 'em (thanx again).

still DS...

haven't tested the color changing effect yet, but i will unDS b4 too long.

you're right tho, if that midsole section stayed purple, they'd look even better.

it's really cool they change colors, not seen any other shoes ever do that.

and you're right, those new ones do look similar to the scrapped pack, at least the colors are similar.

looks like those up there i posted are actually black (wish they were navy, but i still say these are doper than most anything he's made thus far, and i wish they'd release).

here's a couple video stills i did screenshots of:

and here's a pair that do appear to be navy (maybe), with green stripes (and i prefer these over the ones he did for haiti):

here's a GT-II in what appears to be the navy aqua colorway:

here's a sample (some of you have seen these b4 i'm sure) of a real "knicks" colorway... if these dropped i'd prolly be picking up my first pair of sagas:

and a GT Quick in the "knicks" colorway:

Last edited:
I'd be sold on a pair of "Cove" GT-II. Hopefully that's just a sample and the release will be all pigskin instead of using that mesh.

I'd be sold on a pair of "Cove" GT-II. Hopefully that's just a sample and the release will be all pigskin instead of using that mesh.

that's not a "cove" colorway tho, that's the "navy aqua" colorway...

and i wouldn't get your hopes up, that sample is probably as old as the navy aquas, which is like 3 years old now...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom