Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Could be wrong, but I think those are the same two that have been posted. I think the filters used on them make them look a little diff. The pic of RF's appear to be the one on the right in this pic and the 1st (lighter) cw is on the left in this pic. That's what it looks like to me anyway. Assuming both are GR's this year???
ya you are right ha and i hope so, will try and get the ones on the left for sure

did anyone cop those "Slam Jam" III's that just dropped?  not really feeling them from the pictures I've seen - maybe they're better in person?

Does anybody on here have a pair of GL3 and a pair of Nike SB lows? I'm asking because I'm currently looking to buy a pair of Concepts Blue Lobsters but I've never owned a pair of SB Lows before and I've heard they run small, just like the GL3. Any help would be appreciated, thanks. 

dunk low sbs to me only feel smaller because of the stuffed tongue in combination with the elastic straps holding the tongue down onto your foot. Some people size up .5 while others just cut the straps for a better fit. the straps are designed in mind for skateboarding so if youre not skating who cares if you cut them off. Supposedly it hurts resale value but if youre planning to wear them i dont see what the big deal is.

My GL3s and Dunk Lows are the same size, and they're fairly snug. If you think the GL3s too small and you need to go up a half size in those, I'd do the same with SBs.

Been falling in love with the asics as of late, looks like good timing to with some nice GRs in the fall. anywhere besides here and ebay to look for gl3s? Wish there was more out there.

Thanks for help guys, but the guy sold them to another person unfortunately. But I think I'm going to go with getting the same size in the SBs as I get in the GL3s, 9.

So i got offered a pair of DS Mints and Eclipses for my VNDS Nike SB black Supreme lows.  Do you guys think this is a good deal?

The one problem is, there is a small glue stain on the right toe of the mints.  Damn Kith and their lack of quality control.

Last edited:
I wear a sz 14 so as you guys kno there's hardly ever any that come that size *sighs*! But, best believe I will get that 13 n suck it up! If you guys hear or see any gel lytes in a 14, pleeeeeeease LET ME KNOW!!!!!

you can get ds atmos gl3s for probably less than $150 shipped from japan. those have simply sat and are on clearance still.

Back
Top Bottom