Asics Love?!? Where is it?

GR Keyanos looking like a nice gym shoe but not something I'd wear casually. 

All these old GLIIIs back from the grave... they should have stayed dead. 

Aztecs .. Pass for me even if they did make it here. 

Purple GTIIs ... tried to like them but I just can't give them priority over some of the other non-asics releases dropping.

This thread has been sad for a while now. 

We need another GR on the level of UC and a super dope non-RF collab 
tired.gif

GR Keyanos looking like a nice gym shoe but not something I'd wear casually. 

All these old GLIIIs back from the grave... they should have stayed dead. 

Aztecs .. Pass for me even if they did make it here. 

Purple GTIIs ... tried to like them but I just can't give them priority over some of the other non-asics releases dropping.

This thread has been sad for a while now. 

We need another GR on the level of UC and a super dope non-RF collab 
tired.gif

you mean the urban camos when you say "UC"? 

although they looked pretty good, i was disappointed in the quality and overall comfort of that sneaker compared to other asics GRs. 

most of the other releases aren't really catching my interest either.

Anybody order from sneakerfiend before? Ordered a pair of gr ASICS more than a week ago and still no shipping information...

Anybody order from sneakerfiend before? Ordered a pair of gr ASICS more than a week ago and still no shipping information...

Sneakerfiend is 100% legit. Did you email him?

B/W

When did everyone become so obsessed with confirmation numbers? I can't remember the last time I even looked at one or checked for one.

Thsnk
Sneakerfiend is 100% legit. Did you email him?

B/W

When did everyone become so obsessed with confirmation numbers? I can't remember the last time I even looked at one or checked for one.

Thanks for reply. I was asking about shipping information not order confirmation #. As a customer who paid for a product I deserve to be given shipping information for when my purchased goods will arrive within a reasonable time of placing order. That's just expected customer service.

I've ordered from Sneakerfiend in the past. I just checked and they did send an email letting me know that my order was received. I don't remember how quickly I received the email but I would imagine it was within a week. Don't know if that helps, but yes, they are legit so no need to worry there.

Thsnk
Thanks for reply. I was asking about shipping information not order confirmation #. As a customer who paid for a product I deserve to be given shipping information for when my purchased goods will arrive within a reasonable time of placing order. That's just expected customer service.

I gotcha, and agree with you.

It's confusing cause it's not really a storefront, just one dude and he gets tons of orders.

I guess I just come from the school of "I ship once a week on Saturdays" as someone using eBay for years. He really just probably hasn't shipped yet.

Back
Top Bottom