Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just signed up for the Bait raffle online to purchase the Nippon blue.  I really like how these look.  Crossing my fingers and hoping I can get a pair at retail

Last edited:

Anybody got a line on these other than Ebay? Nordstroms is sold out of my size as well (10.5).
Been looking for a pair myself.... they are pretty much long gone now. Feebay here I come........
nerd.gif

What's up all around asics peoples, just copped the Packer joints. Definitely the best collab Packer has ever put out imo.

those nippon blues would be absolutely redic if they didn't have the white spots

LPU and what I wore today..

Also if you're still looking for urban camos for retail, sizes 9.5,10,10.5,11.5 and 12 for retail + free ship within US, PM me. Got a website and don't wanna share with lurkers!
Big ups again to bigstress for posting that link for the aztecs.

Nice pics of the packers @joelom.

Last edited:
going for the pack on bait but mainly just want the nippons. will let the guardians and vanquish go for retail more or less in a 9.5 if i win

Has anyone ever purchased anything through KLEKT before? Is it a trustworthy place to make a transaction? Looking to buy a pair of Asics through there but the user says he cant make an ebay listing and to just send the money and he'll ship the shoes. Is there some kind of buyer protection for me if I send money via paypal and he never sends the shoes? or would I just be screwed if he doesnt? appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom