Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I have signed up for and failed on every single bait release. Even adding all the extra entries and having friends and family also enter. It's not as easy as everyone thinks. Right now I only have the guardian due to finding a raffle winner that didn't want them and he gave me his link.

But I need the Vanquish bad, got my fingers crossed this time around.

I have signed up for and failed on every single bait release. Even adding all the extra entries and having friends and family also enter. It's not as easy as everyone thinks. Right now I only have the guardian due to finding a raffle winner that didn't want them and he gave me his link.

But I need the Vanquish bad, got my fingers crossed this time around.
I feel you bro, I'm the same way.  Never won anything.  Hoping to win Vanquish this time around as well (or at least something).

What are those?

Get a product code and attempt to have nordstrom do a stock search? Let me know if you find them lol. Hahah

Still looking for the white/purp OG GLVs myself too. Looks like they completely dried up. Most pairs on eBay are around $200, absurd.

So I was looking at a pair of kill bill's on ebay and asked the seller to send me some actual photos of the shoes and not just the stock ones. She sent me these, you think they look legit, or are they mad sus? Do they even counterfeit asics? Ladies located in Indonesia btw. Sorry if its a big post but I appreciate the time, thanks.

So I was looking at a pair of kill bill's on ebay and asked the seller to send me some actual photos of the shoes and not just the stock ones. She sent me these, you think they look legit, or are they mad sus? Do they even counterfeit asics? Ladies located in Indonesia btw. Sorry if its a big post but I appreciate the time, thanks.
Yeah man those look atrociously authentic. Just like my pair minus the rope laces. :lol:  

Actually ask for closeups of the midsole. Should have blood splatter red speckle on it. Can't tell from those early 2000 camera resolution shots she sent you.

Last edited:
For those that have glue stains, I was able to remove a big individual spot with this. It's synovia suede cleaning system from nordys. I actually got a lot of questionable areas with this. Just light scrub with eraser, then brush to restore the nap. Make sure you don't transfer any color that might get on the eraser if you clean more than one shoe.

Last edited:

found a fake asics vs real asics winter blues 'Maroon' video comparison on youtube. 

Damn! Thanks for sharing impulsive...the ASICS counterfeiters are coming onto the scene in greater number...if you're doing ebay on a shoe and a period of time has passed since it's release, caveat emptor!

Back
Top Bottom