Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Baby wipes only work on rubber midsoles, and leather uppers. Baby wipes won't do any good on a suede upper.

so it seems that indeed gel lyte 5s run smaller than sagas..in the picture below the gl5s are .5 size bigger than the sagas..but run shorter..pic thanks to a member from NT..
Anyone know if GL3s run this much smaller than sagas as well? 

wow just ordered the bait x asics bundle, good thing they run the same as GLV.  nice to know the saga's are bigger.

going to ask one more time because i am veery confused...i have normal feet and i want to find out what size i should go with the gel lyte Vs(mints/coves). my sizing goes:

new balance 998s,1300: 11

saucony shadow 6k, original.grids 9k: 11

asics gel sagas: 11

air max 1s,90s:11.5

air force1: 11

jordans(1,3,4,5,6,11): 11.5

puma disc coas:11

adidas zx, stan smiths: 11

can anyone please help?.. :S would you go for 11 or 11.5 for the lyte 5s? i am very confused..thanks
I would go 11.5/12. My reasoning is for extra padding on the instep.

It would depend on your foot but I have narrow foot with high arch and I wear

11 in glv and gl3s, 10 in gt-2 and sagas

Jordan 1, 11 - 10.5

Everyother Jordan - 10

Air max 1, 90 - 10.5

Hope that helps you.

Just got word  I won the Bait raffle for the whole pack. I'm not really interested in dropping 450 right now, so if anyone wants an oop, just shoot me a message. 

FB groups will be flooded again with the vanquish and guardians. "Need them gone ASAP!" lol

^^they already are, every other post is either the vanquish/guardians or the mints/coves. It's rather annoying in my opinion.

If some one needs guardians for retail plus ship lmk lol want to pull the trigger on the pack my friend just won but I can't justify buying the pack since I really don't like the guardians sz 9.5

pack email was in my spam apparently... 

link expired "/ 

was going to throw someone the oop on 2 of the 3 

Just picked these up from footlocker. For a GR these are amazing.

Can someone help give me the scoop on this bait asics pack? Were the guardian and vanquish already released at boutiques? Will the nippons be released solo soon? Anywhere I can get the vanquish by themselves besides the raffle? Figuring out if I need to buy the bundle or not. Thanks in advanced, id appreciate the help.

Can someone help give me the scoop on this bait asics pack? Were the guardian and vanquish already released at boutiques? Will the nippons be released solo soon? Anywhere I can get the vanquish by themselves besides the raffle? Figuring out if I need to buy the bundle or not. Thanks in advanced, id appreciate the help.
Well it seems like everyone who won the bundle are trying to flip the vanquishs for retail+ship off ebay so I would say just check there. As far as the nippons, I believe the only solo release is from the Bait raffle.

Back
Top Bottom