Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Funny how nobody cared that much about the Bait releases a couple months ago now if you don't check for a couple days there's 5 pages about them (and non-stop questions about sizing).

Would anyone give me his link for the bait x asics bundle size 10 or 10.5 please? I really need them...

Funny how nobody cared that much about the Bait releases a couple months ago now if you don't check for a couple days there's 5 pages about them (and non-stop questions about sizing).
what do you mean? Not many people liked the last 2 baits. More people are diggin this upcoming one though. And they just revealed it a couple weeks ago. That's what everyone in here is talking about...

Can anyone here enlighten me on the sizing on the Gel Lyte 5s? I'm looking at the Brazil pair and would like to get myself a pair, being Brazilian and all this year is shaping up to be a wonderful year, hard to choose from some pretty good Brazilian themed shoes, but those Asics Gel Lyte 5s are gorgeous.

Just got word  I won the Bait raffle for the whole pack. I'm not really interested in dropping 450 right now, so if anyone wants an oop, just shoot me a message. 
Im very interested when the bundle is in size 10 or 10.5...if you could send me your link with the private message im very lucky! (Sorry for my english...im from switzerland :smile: )

might just cop the bundle just to be safe . i only want the nippon and the vanquish .
That would be the safest route rather than trying your luck to win 2 additional individual raffles. At least you wanted 2 out of the 3. Most of us bit the bullet just to get the Nippons.

For us LA heads, how bad is the BAIT store, is it gonna be like a Tiffany dunk release at Diamond?
I've never been to a bait release, but the people that I know that have, say the releases are pretty smooth. Say the customer service is top notch.

Id say do it bro, thats the lowest I've seen them go for on the bay

Last edited:

I saw some dude rocking GL V Coves today while heading to lunch. I'm sure I mentioned that I work literally 3min away from Asics headquarters in Irvine. So pretty much I see people jogging and running up and down the street in Asics, casual folks rockin Asics and every now and than I see some heat, especially the Fieg joints.

The other week they were hosting an event, it was open to the surrounding offices only, had some anti-gravity like treadmill thing, a couple of food trucks and was handing out shirts and other little items. Not sure what was going on because I was heading to lunch but it was pretty packed. Across the street was Masimo HQ (Target clothing distributor) they were BBQ.

I keep telling myself I'm gonna go over there during lunch, but than I realize, what the hell am I gonna do? Pop up and say "hi, I work 3 building down, the financial office, I love your shoes" :lol:

^^yeah, why not. Never know what can happen from there. Maybe they'll invite you to events n ****.

....or you can just walk in and wio :nerd: :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom