Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I'm new to asics (don't even have a pair yet) but salmon toe made me like them and the new leaf mint made me want to start looking into them. Can someone tell me the history of asics, Stable models and cws, how they fit, why they get so much collabs etc?

Pm'd answers welcomed

Last edited:
I'm new to asics (don't even have a pair yet) but salmon toe made me like them and the new leaf mint made me want to start looking into them. Can someone tell me the history of asics, Stable models and cws, how they fit, why they get so much collabs etc?

Pm'd answers welcomed
Those are both RF's. Good luck trying to cop and be ready to drop some $$$$ 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Yea I was shocked to see salmons touching 2,000 for some runners lol but I don't see mint and coves as bad prices.

Are there a lot of fakes floating around of certain cws? I'm used to buying Js and sbs so I'm always scared of fakes

Pm'd answers welcomed

yeah like other guy said $$$$, equivalent to Space jams, bred 11 and bred 1s etc of Jordans and im guessing all these runners get so much collab because they are more flexible with others changing designs on their shoes.

im pretty new to asics, just keep reading on here and learn.

Yea I was shocked to see salmons touching 2,000 for some runners lol but I don't see mint and coves as bad prices.

Are there a lot of fakes floating around of certain cws? I'm used to buying Js and sbs so I'm always scared of fakes

im not too sure about the really big models but from what ive seen. the fakes are terrible quality. like b grade fakes lol

Last edited:
Starting to think the Brazil Vs will not release in size 13 :smh:

Why Asics? Why?

First the fairy red and now these :frown:

Planning on buying a few pairs of Asics and wanted to know for all the big footers out there do all Asics run true to size or should I go up a size? I'm normally a size 12 is most shoes

Planning on buying a few pairs of Asics and wanted to know for all the big footers out there do all Asics run true to size or should I go up a size? I'm normally a size 12 is most shoes
GT2 - TTS

GL3 - .5 up 

GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS

GLV - .5 up or TTS

KAYANO - TTS

GLSPEED - .5 up

GEPIRUS - TTS 

This is just based on my experience, everyone has different feet. 

My true size is 12, and my feet are od wide. 

Welp, quality is nice blue material is a tad duler in person but nonetheless clean shoe, come with blue laces as well and toebox material is pretty nice.

Back
Top Bottom