Asics Love?!? Where is it?

GT2 - TTS
GL3 - .5 up 
GSAGA -  .5 down or TTS
GLV - .5 up or TTS
KAYANO - TTS
GLSPEED - .5 up
GEPIRUS - TTS 

This is just based on my experience, everyone has different feet. 
My true size is 12, and my feet are od wide. 

I'd agree with this as a wide-footer. I'll add that the GT Cool is .5 up, similar fit as a GLIII.

I'm seeing about $275-$300 shipped. I like em, but def not worth it IMO.The shoes are lighter (color) in person.

Honestly think they will drop when people start to get their pairs but who knows, may try and hit the melrose store tomorrow for any leftovers.

Welp, quality is nice blue material is a tad duler in person but nonetheless clean shoe, come with blue laces as well and toebox material is pretty nice.
Is this filtered? Looks like the shade of blue is different on the mid panel compared to the heel wrap/toebox.

copped from Bait LA New Store

copped from Bait LA New Store
They look decent here! Not really sure what those socks have to do with the shoes theme if that's what came with them? Other than being free! Lol     I would have copped though if I didn't already have the denim and eclipses. Too much of the same color in the same model shoe to make it worth buying these. Congrats on the pick up!

Whats your opinion on these? 
I generally don't like gold on sneakers but I'll wait and see some better pictures of them. 

Picture from twitter

RF is actually wearing those in that pic. Looks like its associated with the world cup, maybe 1 of 1. 

i dislike gt2 but that blue is nice. Is that silver asic logo?
From what i read it's gold, but first off i thought silver as well

And i believe that the next sneaker freaker magazine will have an RF x Asics collab cover and rumors say it could be these

Back
Top Bottom