Asics Love?!? Where is it?

just got both. 

i have both. both are sick. 

the kayanos are cooler tho.
btw, does the neoprene toebox on the brazils look super shiny in real life? Would instacop if they really looked like these:

@ who ever got the GLV world cups, quality on toe box, specifically that suede/nubuck material. Lmk via this forum or pm, I hate that ashy Asics material.

for those that are curious, I received my ups notification saying a label has been created for my nippons.

I really love those Packer Kayanos... don't think I can pull of the Brazil GLVs, green shoes just ain't me.

I saw both still available for retail at rise45.com... think it's decision time!! LOL

@ who ever got the GLV world cups, quality on toe box, specifically that suede/nubuck material. Lmk via this forum or pm, I hate that ashy Asics material.

Very good for a GR. It's not ashy at all. I uploaded a bunch of pics a few days ago on here.

for those that are curious, I received my ups notification saying a label has been created for my nippons.

I did too. Good stuff.

I

A custom project I'm currently working on. 

Debating on whether I should paint the entire midsole white, as well as dying the inner lining black.

Would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism. 
Ill try and do some Photoshops tomorrow
I

Decided to go with the packers. Thanks to the dude who posted that sneakerfiend deal. $125 shipped for the packers is awesome.

That being said, I know i'm gonna regret passing on the brazils. At least I know i can come back here to whine when that happens.

Anywhere i can still pick up the Nippons for retail?
ohwell.gif
Nope. These only released at BAIT store locations and the BAIT store website via online raffle. There are 2, maybe 3 stores and they are all in Southern California. Your best bet is eBay. If you really want a pair, you should get them now before prices get any higher. Got my pair of the Nippon Blues! 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
I got the Nippon Blues in hand but I am kinda disappointed in them. The blue suede seems dull compared to the pictures I've seen but it's still a beautiful shoe and I do not regret getting them. 

Nope. These only released at BAIT store locations and the BAIT store website via online raffle. There are 2, maybe 3 stores and they are all in Southern California. Your best bet is eBay. If you really want a pair, you should get them now before prices get any higher. Got my pair of the Nippon Blues! :smokin  

Incorrect

The Vanquish and Guardians did make it to some other stores.

A custom project I'm currently working on.

Debating on whether I should paint the entire midsole white, as well as dying the inner lining black.

Would appreciate some feedback and constructive criticism.
 LOM inspired?

@El chino  any specific paints you use on leather and/or suede from angelus?  I am assuming the dyes are for the suede and the actual acrylics for leather/plastic/rubber?

Incorrect

The Vanquish and Guardians did make it to some other stores.
Yeah my bad bro. I forgot to mention I was just talking about the Nippon Blues. Any news if BAIT is going to release the Nippons at any other locations in the future?

Yeah my bad bro. I forgot to mention I was just talking about the Nippon Blues. Any news if BAIT is going to release the Nippons at any other locations in the future?
nope the nippons is not releasing  instore at this time but the vanquish and guradians did only time will tell

Back
Top Bottom