Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Not my pic, but looks like a huge improvement to me. Still something I'd only grab under retail though.
Thank you! Yeah I think that's an improvement for sure. If the polka dots were actually circular I think they would look cleaner too. The white shapeless blobs makes them look sort of just sloppy.

Email them last night to cancel my order since my pack hasn't shipped & woke up to Paypal refund email! Good day so far...

Damn, tempted to cancel my order now too. Ordered on the first wave of the bundle 2 weeks ago and still picking.  Paid 505.  Pics of those Nippons looking pretty bad. Anybody with them in hand care to weigh in?

now i don't feel so bad about not winning the raffle for the nippon.  they don't look too good in the pics. 

Last edited:
Damn, tempted to cancel my order now too. Ordered on the first wave of the bundle 2 weeks ago and still picking.  Paid 505.  Pics of those Nippons looking pretty bad. Anybody with them in hand care to weigh in?
the nippons are very ashy looking. a bit disappointed with the pix bait posted and how they look in hand. on the fence about keeping them.

Yea bait tricked me with phantom lagoon pics then when I got em I wish lather them in sum jergens idk why they like that ashy suede but don't never show them that way in there pics smh oh we'll guess I glad I ain't win a RSVP I still like the lagoons tho

Last edited:
the white laces make those look way better, the red should be left to just the liner...

still nothing i wanna pick up tho.

passed on all the baits, and glad i did.

thinking of grabbing some navy suede dye to put on the nippons. I wonder if that would darken them up to theyre more tonal...

thinking of grabbing some navy suede dye to put on the nippons. I wonder if that would darken them up to theyre more tonal...
 Haven't gotten them in hand yet, but I always thought the material was a rugged textured leather. 

UBIQ X Asics 
smokin.gif

Stay tuned for more updates...
 @JWOLFE  always hooking NT up with the info before it hits the blogs. Can't wait to see more of your shots of those. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom