Asics Love?!? Where is it?

UBIQ X Asics
smokin.gif

Stay tuned for more updates...
very promising pics..

one more sneaker i won't be able to get probably :tongue:

Haven't gotten them in hand yet, but I always thought the material was a rugged textured leather. 

@JWOLFE  always hooking NT up with the info before it hits the blogs. Can't wait to see more of your shots of those. 
nthat.gif
:smile: Doing what I can. These are going to make some noise.
These are going to be sick.

oh man those look nuts.. glad its a glv also 
It was a blast shooting them. Hope you all enjoy them once revealed. 
Hopefully ubiq updates there checkout process...
It is in the works, but not for this release. Too last minute for major changes. 

Damn I hope that filter didn't change the color too much cuz a mango-ish gel lyte v would be insane.

Those UBIQ's look [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Damn I hope that filter didn't change the color too much cuz a mango-ish gel lyte v would be insane.

Dam that those colors looking amazing already. Hopefully they aint super filtered up like we have been seeing lately. Looks really dope tho
Don't worry man. :smile: I am not trying to fool anyone with 'filters.' The rest of the photos will give you a better idea

Being a photographer it bothers me that instagram has made people think editing a photo comes down to filters applied to an image. In other words, I manipulated the photo myself to get what I wanted, not slap on a preset filter and call it a day. (end mini rant)

Last edited:
ubiqs site is bad with releases.

luckily I'm around philly. 

gonna be fun camping for these. 

ubiqs site is bad with releases.
luckily I'm around philly. 
gonna be fun camping for these. 

lol

Andy Oliver ‏@AndyOliverWpg 2h
@ubiqlife We need to get you on Shopify before that release. Even if it's just a microsite for the launch. Hit me up!

Andy Oliver ‏@AndyOliverWpg 2h
@ubiqlife We need to get you on Shopify before that release. Even if it's just a microsite for the launch. Hit me up!
haha andy just basically called their servers **** lol. man speaks the truth though, ubiq really does need to switch it up to shopify. 

Back
Top Bottom