Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Can someone who does customs paint the front that salmon color? I'll give you $20 for your troubles 
happy.gif

Last ubiq collaboration I went for was a pair of ubiq x vans. Site crashed hard and all pairs sold outbefore I could checkout.

Can only imagine how this is going to go...

Good luck all

thanks everyone. so no one has any doubts about the colors... I'll leave this here. 
Alriiiiiiiiiight, Not AS BAD as I had thought but still not something I'll be going out of my way for.

1000% better than Nippon Blues I will add and looks like the material use will be nice, I like the mix. 

Alriiiiiiiiiight, Not AS BAD as I had thought but still not something I'll be going out of my way for.

1000% better than Nippon Blues I will add and looks like the material use will be nice, I like the mix. 
Are the Nippon Blues that bad in person? Mine are coming in Monday. 
eyes.gif

^^nippons are nice IMO, they were made to be worn if that makes sense. That nail head suede and soft mesh type material on the toe box really lets them take a beating. I think a lot of people are disappointed because they looked alot darker in the bait pics. I did think the dots made them a little feminine so I only grabbed them for my girl, but they look dope in small sizes and even better on her feet. I'll get some pics soon.

Last edited:
^^nippons are nice IMO, they were made to be worn if that makes sense. That nail head suede and soft mesh type material on the toe box really lets them take a beating. I think a lot of people are disappointed because they looked slot darker in the bait pics. I did think the dots made them a little feminine so I only grabbed them for her, but they look dope in small sizes and even better on her feet. I'll get some pics soon.
Agree with everything you said. Just not my thing, and the pics made the blues look way nicer but in person they're very washed out. 

I like the Vanquish and they're one of my most-worn pairs for all the reasons you mentioned. I sold my Guardians for retail because I didn't like the mesh aspect. 

****!! I have an event at 8:30am that morning for my job and there's no way in hell I'll be able to call out since I'm hosting! 

Gosh, I really like these and I know that purchasing through my phone will be impossible.

Really hoping someone in the community can help me out with this one.  

Opened the box to Nippon blues :x

:smh: so underwhelmed .. never been so disappointed in a purchase in my life. I was def lookin forward to an amazing shoe. But that dull blue kills it :rolleyes

Opened the box to Nippon blues
sick.gif

mean.gif
so underwhelmed .. never been so disappointed in a purchase in my life. I was def lookin forward to an amazing shoe. But that dull blue kills it
eyes.gif
This seems to be the general consensus. I haven't received mine yet and I'm already thinking about putting them up on the Bay. 

This will probably be my last BAIT purchase for a while.

This seems to be the general consensus. I haven't received mine yet and I'm already thinking about putting them up on the Bay. 

This will probably be my last BAIT purchase for a while.

Yep mine too, does anybody know if there's a way to brighten them up a bit (a whole lot) lol and some ppl are selling them for retail on facebook:\

Canceled my bundle after seeing the Nippons. From photos to delivery, these were a big time disappointment. I like the vanquish but can't justify copping the other 2 just to get em. Moving along. Now these ubiq joints on the other hand......

Not feeling the grey mudguard of UBIQ gl5.

I personally would prefer the body to be navy with that mango-ish color as accent.

Back
Top Bottom