Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't mean to break up convo, but can someone lead me to a size swap thread or site? Will Definitely rep

Pictures are way better than the photoshop one, but I still don't like them.  I'd have to see them on feet first. 

Knew that IG photo was a ps job lol, inside sock liner color was different from the teaser pics. Anyways these are a go for me. Just hope UBIQ hops onto Shopify prior to this drop somehow someway

Definitely doesnt look bad now. Wish the whole shoe was same color as the back though. Wouldve been instacop.

Nice work jwolfe. You're like Extreme Makeover: Shoe Edition :lol:

pimp.gif
smokin.gif
nthat.gif

How should I size for Gel Lyte IIIs. Looking to grab my first pair. I wear 8.5 for all my flyknits.

TIA

Last edited:
You guys a ridiculous, every damn collab it's the same cycle. First Picture: OMG THOSE ARE TRASH. Second Picture: Hmmmm need to see on feet, may cop. Official Pics: STRAIGHT FIRE BRUH, must cop. Lets just admit that with almost every collab, everyone will be trying to cop, and the majority of people are convincing themselves how much they love the shoe. Same damn thing happened with the Burgers.

You guys a ridiculous, every damn collab it's the same cycle. First Picture: OMG THOSE ARE TRASH. Second Picture: Hmmmm need to see on feet, may cop. Official Pics: STRAIGHT FIRE BRUH, must cop. Lets just admit that with almost every collab, everyone will be trying to cop, and the majority of people are convincing themselves how much they love the shoe. Same damn thing happened with the Burgers.

"they're growing on me"... :lol:

aka, the hype is winning me over... :lol:

Last edited:
@JWOLFE  bringing in that #unfiltered! ty based jwolfe. 

the shoe itself is quite interesting. Might just have to cop purely based on the fact they're a GLV haha. 

i dont understand the concept at all on these. less colors would have made them an instant winner. looks like some early day rf davidz garbage.

i dont understand the concept at all on these. less colors would have made them an instant winner. looks like some early day rf davidz garbage.
"Ringing in Spring has never looked better. The flowers are in blossom and the warmer weather makes it prime time for some leaf-peeping. But for us night owls, enjoying the outdoors isn’t a walk in the park, but rather a walk in the dark. Yes, we prefer our dates with Mother Nature in the wee hours of the night. Because with the solitude of a moonlit stroll is the dark serenity that comes with taking in a midnight bloom."

juxtaposition of spring days vs nights.

Back
Top Bottom