Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they not answering 
mean.gif

damn nevermind just got off the phone with them and they said instore first saturday and remaining pairs will go online after that. so why tweet that tweet?!?!

i emailed oneness yesterday and received an invoice for the MB's. just paid...160 shipped

EDIT: that's weird they seem to have taken the MB's off their page but they still sent me my invoice. I saw the MB's on there really late last night. maybe they didnt mean to put them up...but hopefully they will still honor my purchase.

EDIT AGAIN: they just me a tracking number!
oneness does that all the time where they will drop a product at a random time usually late night (12-1am PST) and then proceed to remove the product the following day once they have sold out. Seen it happen on a few occasions..

damn nevermind just got off the phone with them and they said instore first saturday and remaining pairs will go online after that. so why tweet that tweet?!?!
Because many of these boutiques appear to be run by younger, inept individuals who seem to not be able to "think" before they post dumb s***

With the exception of Premier in Michigan, KITH (only because I live in Manhattan five minutes from them) and Bows and Arrows in Berkeley, every other small boutique I have dealt with through phone, email or online, I have run into one problem or another (UBIQ is the WORST)

Last edited:
oneness does that all the time where they will drop a product at a random time usually late night (12-1am PST) and then proceed to remove the product the following day once they have sold out. Seen it happen on a few occasions..

Didn't know that. Thanks...looks like I got lucky.
The only reason I was on oneness is because I couldn't go to sleep

Not sure where you can purchase at...they must have changed the page because I get:

Release Date: 05/31/2014 @ 11 A.M. CST in store & remaining pairs to be listed at 12 P.M. CST Online
They didn't have any of that information when they tweeted that link.  So I guess they updated it.

Back
Top Bottom