Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Here's your 3rd colorway from CNCPTS, pleighbois...
Okay Concepts, I see you flourishing :wow:

That whole cncpts pack is just a let down. Both the Volt/white and tan/purp/green look like basic GR's. The speckled pair is just atrocious- not hitting any style points for me.

Both The purp/white/orange GLV and "un-denim" GL3 GR's are a must though. The 85's were on the right track but just seems unpolished.

I feel like Asics has really stepped their GR game up, as far as colorways go. Quality combos and layouts of colors. Materials may still be questionable, but for sub-$110 shoes, I'm kinda ok with it. I gotta give them props.

Comes out to $171.XX with tax + ship. And they dont do PP. Gotta give them CC info over the phone
I just ordered from them too. I was gonna take a chance and drive down to Bait, but I didn't wanna risk not getting it. Plus I don't have to wait in line. It's worth the little extra cash I had to pay.

I feel like Asics has really stepped their GR game up, as far as colorways go. Quality combos and layouts of colors. Materials may still be questionable, but for sub-$110 shoes, I'm kinda ok with it. I gotta give them props.
Being that they are sub 110 is considerable, but when the suede is faded or damaged like my haters pack or my FL gl3 that's really not acceptable if they can produce better quality shoes for around 80 like emerald gl3

They def did. Seeing as how their collabs have been selling everywhere I'm guessing they decided to step it up. Gonna be looking out for the 85s and grey/purple(?) gl3 for sure

You would think concepts would have actual nice themes behind there collabs due to there past releases they did with NB and SB but those Gel lyte Vs are a huge disappointment coming from them IMO

Being that they are sub 110 is considerable, but when the suede is faded or damaged like my haters pack or my FL gl3 that's really not acceptable if they can produce better quality shoes for around 80 like emerald gl3

Fortunately I haven't experienced any major quality issues thus far with Asics. I guess with QC issues, results may vary, though they shouldn't if the QC folks did their jobs properly and thoroughly.

Nic pic.

If my pair doesn't arrive before I leave for philly, I will be highly disappointed!! Getting down to the wire now. I might have to make an early morning drive somewhere to pick up these damb shoes from a shipping center before my flight!! :rolleyes

Whats up Everyone! I wanted to give you some release info on the Midnight Blooms this Saturday.

Persona Boutique will be doing an INSTORE ONLY release and will have about 8 or 9 pairs available at 11:00am. 

It's a small shop so they barely received any pairs unfortunately. The place is really low key though so if you're in MA, NH or ME than it might be worth it to you to check.

Persona Boutique

Opens at 11am. No Phone orders.

122 Main St.
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 886-2707

Whats up Everyone! I wanted to give you some release info on the Midnight Blooms this Saturday.

Persona Boutique will be doing an INSTORE ONLY release and will have about 8 or 9 pairs available at 11:00am. 

It's a small shop so they barely received any pairs unfortunately. The place is really low key though so if you're in MA, NH or ME than it might be worth it to you to check.

Persona Boutique

Opens at 11am. No Phone orders.

122 Main St.
Nashua, NH 03062
(603) 886-2707
Damn. I want those bad, but not bad enough to drive from RI to NH for them.

Black/Tan 85s and the Grey/Blue GL3 will be copped for sure.

And honestly i'm still holding out for official pics from cncpts, but I really dig the Grey/Red-Speckled-midsole-of-death-GLV. Flat tonal laces on that thing would be dope. The volts look like a GR too, but a GR that i'd go for as well. Lol

Got to wear st alfred's today. Not bad with blk laces. If anyone knows where i can get the exact colored original laces i would greatly appreciate it

Back
Top Bottom