Asics Love?!? Where is it?

they sell those type of socks in uniglow not sure if i spelt the store correct they have them also for cheap

Yeah I've been trying sockless with my GLV's lately, feels good but I can feel the heat. I used to have a few no shows for my boat shoes, just never liked the comfort.

Yeah I've been trying sockless with my GLV's lately, feels good but I can feel the heat. I used to have a few no shows for my boat shoes, just never liked the comfort.
Get some Stance Super Invisible socks, you can barely even tell that you're wearing socks.

Urban Outfitters has them in multiple colors. 2 pairs for 10. Never will I go sockless unless its some old vans at the beach/park. 

For those who did the baby oil treatment to the nippons a while ago, do they still have the darker look or has it faded? Trying to decide if i should do it. Probably will just wondering if it lasts.

For those who did the baby oil treatment to the nippons a while ago, do they still have the darker look or has it faded? Trying to decide if i should do it. Probably will just wondering if it lasts.
No issues, still have the darker look and I have worn mine a handful of times already. You will be rather pleased with the outcome if you are not a fan of the faded look

No issues, still have the darker look and I have worn mine a handful of times already. You will be rather pleased with the outcome if you are not a fan of the faded look

Good to hear. I think I'm gonna have to do it this weekend. The pics I've seen of the post baby oiled ones look real good.

lol i know this shouldn't bother me as much as it should but

I still think it was pretty stupid for bait to come out with the "baby oil" vid. basically admitting their **** up with the nippons. ish like that just makes me think they weren't really putting in the effort during the design process. they could've just used a brighter blue nailhead suede, but nahhh. 

lol i know this shouldn't bother me as much as it should but

I still think it was pretty stupid for bait to come out with the "baby oil" vid. basically admitting their **** up with the nippons. ish like that just makes me think they weren't really putting in the effort during the design process. they could've just used a brighter blue nailhead suede, but nahhh. 

I feel like bait thought the original design was great and that's why the put them out. But then they saw the reaction to the difference once in hand and realized they misrepresented their product with the photos. I bet someone hoped online and googled "how to darken nailhead suede" and found out the baby oil trick. I don't believe for a second that they designed the shoe with the use of baby oil in mind.

meant to ask if anyone is still looking for the Brazil GLVs, SM undefeated still have a few sizes..

Can someone please tell me how it works with RF releases? Does he send out TLO or you have to find the new releases on the KITH site? I'm tryna prep myself for these ASICS RF are teasing of. They are fierceeeee. 

Back
Top Bottom