Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Just bought a pair of the Phantoms. I think they look really good. Suede looks decent, and i love the colours on it, especially the different colour-blocking on the medial and lateral sides.
Hi.

I am 9.5 on gel lyte 3 and v.

Do I need 9 on Saga's and GTII? ?

Last edited:
Yea I'm digging the color blocking, too. Thanks. You can never be to sure by the pics. I was so disappointed with the Nippon Blues in person compared to the pics, but that's just me.
The Nippon Blues in the pictures are treated with baby oil.. That's why they're darker than how they come DS.. They look way better treated IMO.. Bait has a video about it on their YouTube channel..

The Nippon Blues in the pictures are treated with baby oil.. That's why they're darker than how they come DS.. They look way better treated IMO.. Bait has a video about it on their YouTube channel..
They definitely do look way better treated. I just don't get why they didn't say anything about treating them until about 3 weeks after they released. (When they released the video you're talking about) So of course when people first see them they are going to be disappointed. No one was expecting them to be that dull. Anyways, I decided to sell them instead of treat them with the baby oil. I just wasn't feeling them regardless if I treated them. I kept the guardians and they are in my weekly rotation. Love em.

everybody is a nice guy on a low resell value release. Let RF send some emails out on some shoes and see how many links get posted up lol. 

^ Idk man people seem to give out a bunch of cart links for RF releases the morning of. 

They definitely do look way better treated. I just don't get why they didn't say anything about treating them until about 3 weeks after they released. (When they released the video you're talking about) So of course when people first see them they are going to be disappointed. No one was expecting them to be that dull. Anyways, I decided to sell them instead of treat them with the baby oil. I just wasn't feeling them regardless if I treated them. I kept the guardians and they are in my weekly rotation. Love em.
been trying to sell my nippons no luck, I just want them gone so I can buy a pair of KD 7s, totally disappointed

Only reason I didn't cop these Phantom Lagoons is cause altering getting ripped off by that Bait pack I saw people selling all 3 for under retail. I was extremely upset about that. I saw Nippon Blues for $130 shipped -___- I coughed up a heavy $505 after tax on the stupid bundle.

**I have a size 10 link available for the Lagoons. Hit me up if you're interested.**

I bought these during the initial launch and was very disappointed when they came in.

The BAIT filter is in full effect on the pictures you see. Consider this a warning.

been trying to sell my nippons no luck, I just want them gone so I can buy a pair of KD 7s, totally disappointed

lol. Same here. I couldn't give those things away. I ended up trading for a DS pair of the Countdown Pack Jordan 10s. I think I made out.

the nippons look really good treated imo

and the phantom lagoons look dope to me too. i wonder what those would look like treated

Size 10 Phantom Lagoons

Expires on Friday, 6/27/14 at 11:59 pm PST

If the link above is not working for you, try copying the whole link and pasting it to your web browser's address bar. If you are on a phone, try doing this on a computer.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom