Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Would you guys do 240 shipped for midnight blooms? Thinking of grabbing a pair.
You can probably find a pair a bit cheaper if you look around a bit more, I'd look for a few more days at least. It's your call in the end though, if it's worth that price to you go for it!

Anybody have an idea where I might be able to grab the white pair of the ying yang pack in an 8? I've looked a handful of places but no luck. Probably a lot easier overseas

I just ordered the Lagoons in a size 11.  I haven't seen a pair in person and I really like the color on them.  I have my eye on something else, I'd sell them for retail  plus actual shipping cost.

got my lagoons in the mail today they look good in person . order my regular size 9 n my foot is wide so it worked out perfect people with regular feet i would size down .5

probably the 3 concepts pairs.
Yeah I agree, we'll probably see those next. Wasn't one of them from Bodega? Or did that turn out to be a 1of1 sample or something? Anyway those Concepts ones with the purple sock liner are kind of growing on me. The first time I saw them I was like meh, but after a while and envisioning them with white laces I think they're actually pretty dope. Want to see more of that one

Last edited:
You can probably find a pair a bit cheaper if you look around a bit more, I'd look for a few more days at least. It's your call in the end though, if it's worth that price to you go for it!

seen a few in my size (12) ending in the 165-185 shipped range lately on ebay. Wait on an auction and catch someone slippin'

The Nippon Blues in the pictures are treated with baby oil.. That's why they're darker than how they come DS.. They look way better treated IMO.. Bait has a video about it on their YouTube channel..
Had no idea about this! First i've ever heard of this black magic 
laugh.gif
 treating them in the next 30 seconds

Back
Top Bottom