Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If multiple stores got these, 2k would be limited. But 2k on one store is plentiful imo. Combine that with shopify and these were fairly easy to obtain.

if you lived in the tristate area and really wanted these you would have them no problem. even online if you did the proper homework you could've landed a pair. I agree with af1 1982 af1 1982

Well I disagree, I was on the site @ 10:55 ready to go, don't give me that Homework BS... :smh:

They made more yeezys...

And those are "limited"...

Not sure how 2k pairs made isn't limited, but ok.
it's relative to demand i suppose, but your earlier post said "Under 2k pairs is limited." so i just was simply telling you the fact that there were more than your "limited" qualification of 2k pairs.
im not here to argue, just provide legit info that people might find useful. you can keep playing your guessing game :rolleyes

Not easy to obtain thank you very much

I'm sorry you didn't get your pair man but that add to cart Button tricked up manual dudes as well. Simple as that. You win some you lose some. I understand you're upset but these were "fairly" easy to obtain.

At least these weren't like the wimbledons smh

I'm sorry you didn't get your pair man but that add to cart Button tricked up manual dudes as well. Simple as that. You win some you lose some. I understand you're upset but these were "fairly" easy to obtain.

At least these weren't like the wimbledons smh

I was refreshing like a demon and added as soon as the button came up, and then i kept trying for 55 minutes...

eek.gif
 I didn't cop a pair but these are CLEAN

Great pics @joelom

Last edited:
it's relative to demand i suppose, but your earlier post said "Under 2k pairs is limited." so i just was simply telling you the fact that there were more than your "limited" qualification of 2k pairs.
im not here to argue, just provide legit info that people might find useful. you can keep playing your guessing game :rolleyes

No one is guessing...

I'am refuting the fact that you said these aren't limited..

If they were readily available (not limited), they wouldn't have sold out online.

And most certainly Other stores would have received them.

This conversation is irrelevant anyways..

i really didn't need to spending some more on some shoes but im really dissapointed i missed out this morning. they look really good.

These releases really bring out the worst in people sometimes.

What's easy so some may not be for others due to many different factors.

All the dudes coming in and saying "easy cop" just ****.

All the bickering about what's considered "limited" is ridiculous as well.

I was able to grab them and I wouldn't say it's easy to get these releases, ever. I've struck out many times. I always feel lucky and grateful when I'm successful to get a release like this at retail.

I was able to grab them and I wouldn't say it's easy to get these releases, ever. I've struck out many times. I always feel lucky and grateful when I'm successful to get a release like this at retail.
def. 

i dont understand the whole "easy cop" thing.

if you got them...easy? yea no ****. 

if you didn't/had pay resale/had to track down a pair...hard? i guess. 

Cannot believe I missed those Packers.  Anyone know when the wider release for those are pls? Fiending for a US11.

Lucky and grateful...to buy a pair of $150 sneakers?

Wow.

Back
Top Bottom