Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nah, incorrect. shopify manages everything. well i mean it's still managed on the customer side, but it handles all inventory and order history. it's not just a beefed up paypal checkout system. it's pretty impressive and plug and play, which is why so many businesses, including small startups are using them. obviously people on NT only associate shopify with sneaker sites, but tons of e-commerce sites use it. you can have no experience designing websites. just simply upload product photos, input inventory, price, description, and bam you have an online store.
anyway, back to asics.
yea i am not that well informed on shopify, but my point still stands regardless as far as order numbers. and again (this is not to higuy and more to his cheerleader) as stated in the original post i have intended no shots. only a discussion. 

so thrown off today at work...

was walking down the stairs with my homegirl and some new dude was like, "nice Space Snacks" to her... I'm like wait, what did he just say... son got on the ECPs...

gonna find dude on Monday and see what he bout

Looks like Alvin arent only exclusive to packershoes. More stores have announced..ie Passover

My assumption is that it's getting re-issued in regions that didn't get the original. Exclusive to packer in the states...exclusive to passover in japan. Pure speculation, though.

@higuy

Yo your boy still get priblems with Barclays? I copped both kfe and wimbeldon atc only to be declined. They were super apologetic but I was wondering if you or your boy still get hit with the fraud alert. U cop today?

so thrown off today at work...

was walking down the stairs with my homegirl and some new dude was like, "nice Space Snacks" to her... I'm like wait, what did he just say... son got on the ECPs...

gonna find dude on Monday and see what he bout

would trade RF USA GL3 for purple Alvin's. :nerd: 9.5.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom