Asics Love?!? Where is it?

thank god I don't have to pay attention to that... those weird short pants are just creepy on anyone over 6'3"...

So no one is gonna jump on the pants ? Anyone know how they fit ? Heard gtfan say they don't run TTS.

hey urkelkills, what's your question specifically regarding the fit on the mercer pants?

i have a pair, and in terms of width, i'd say they run maybe 1 inch wide/large. in terms of length, i'd say they're kind of tailored ideally for someone around 5' 10", as my pair will run all the way down past my ankles and over my heels if i actually pulled the "cuffs" all the way down (please note that i'm pretty short at 5' 6").

hope this info sort of gives you an idea on how they fit (at least my interpretation based on the 1 pair that i have).

with that said, i would totally buy another pair, since they still look pretty good, even if they bunch up a bit around my knee and high ankle area (just gives the pants a slightly baggy look on me)...

Last edited:
hey urkelkills, what's your question specifically regarding the fit on the mercer pants?

i have a pair, and in terms of width, i'd say they run maybe 1 inch wide/large. in terms of length, i'd say they're kind of tailored ideally for someone around 5' 10", as my pair will run all the way down past my ankles and over my heels if i actually pulled the "cuffs" all the way down (please note that i'm pretty short at 5' 6").

hope this info sort of gives you an idea on how they fit (at least my interpretation based on the 1 pair that i have).

with that said, i would totally buy another pair, since they still look pretty good, even if they bunch up a bit around my knee and high ankle area (just gives the pants a slightly baggy look on me)...
Thanks man . Repped for info . I'm also 5'6 and yeah I usually get 30 in jeans and stuff so I'm not sure if maybe I should go for a sz 29 or what . Gonna give them a shot this drop

Thanks man . Repped for info . I'm also 5'6 and yeah I usually get 30 in jeans and stuff so I'm not sure if maybe I should go for a sz 29 or what . Gonna give them a shot this drop

no worries man. well, as i usually suggest to folks for shoes, i always think it's better to go tts than sizing down, because if a shoe (or pants in this case) are too snug/tight to the point of being uncomfortable, you won't wear them. and remember...these mercer pants aren't cheap. much easier for you to just wear a belt and cinch it in an inch (or 2) than it is to have to take it to a tailor and pay him/her to loosen it up a bit in the event that they are too tight. personally, i'm glad my pair is slightly loose, since my weight tends to fluctuates up and back down 5 lbs. here and there...haha...

make sure you're quick on the trigger finger though, since the mercer pants (esp. the popular colors and average sizes) will get snatched up right away once they're available online...

good luck!

I'm a 30... The 30 is to big on the waist while the 28 fits but is to snug everywhere else...like GTFan said sizing is ****...your best bet is to get the bigger size and tailor.

Last edited:
Seems to have turned into a Kith/RF clothing thread hahaha. On another note, for anyone interested I believe this is a pre-order for the navy/orange GL3, the price is kinda high, but it is an overseas store.  

http://www.inflammable.com/asics-gel-lyte-iii-schuhe.AS+SN+HK538++N-O.html

Also I saw on another store that the release date for this model is the 23rd, so keep your eyes peeled for US retailers like Kith and what not, they may be dropping then or really close and knowing how Kith does some of their release, its best to be near your computer haha.

heres my final verdict on ronnie fieg/kith clothing.... HORRIBLE. Sizing is terrible in both shirts and pants. I bought a small shirt and it fits like a freaking large. Thinking it might have been just that one, sold it on ebay bought another small...SAME THING. As for pants....size 30 is too big, size 28 is too small? i gave up after many pairs and resales. I just dont care anymore. His white label looks like trash, grey cuffs? no thanks 

Maybe someday Asics will realize they can use perforated suede on shoes without Ronnie.
On that day, there'll be more available, there'll be happy customers, and Asics will make a nice profit.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom