Asics Love?!? Where is it?

That's a crafty move, find it funny that dude traded some super reds for olypic 6s though.. I think after I replenish my sneaker fund (this past weekend was brutal) I'm going to just make it happen.

*Stafa I'm coming for you in like a month for your Super Reds:pimp:

Dude had no idea how much the super reds were worth or how many restocks the 6s were gonna have. He's not much of a sneaker person i guess. Oh well, win for me.

Good luck dude. Those super reds are comfy as hell and the material is just amazing, not that you need me to tell you.

Update on my shipping, my extra pair of Neptunes should be here by thursday. :smokin

Dude had no idea how much the super reds were worth or how many restocks the 6s were gonna have. He's not much of a sneaker person i guess. Oh well, win for me.
Good luck dude. Those super reds are comfy as hell and the material is just amazing, not that you need me to tell you.
Update on my shipping, my extra pair of Neptunes should be here by thursday.
smokin.gif
over there with your extra pair.. while I'm stuck rocking the BAITs
eyes.gif

no that pic was taken a few years ago after i wore them only a couple times. it's still one of my favorite pairs. im glad they came out before all this ronnie asics hype otherwise i may not have been able to afford them.

ahhh. still a good looking shoe nonetheless. Best part about Asics.. they hold up very well (on my experience) so as long as you take care of them, low chance you'll destory them. Same with all my New Balances..

i just received my Neptune's today and i was trying them on around the house and fixing up the shoe laces to see which one look best. i started asking myself why do these run so tight since they are my first pair of gel sagas.. and i was telling myself there is no way i could be a size 9.. and then I'm like let me check out the size and it turns out to be a size  8!!!! which i ordered on-line a 8.5.. they screwed over my order.
mean.gif
just contacted customer service and they dont answer.. left a message on there. do you think they will get me my size 8.5 ? lol

i just received my Neptune's today and i was trying them on around the house and fixing up the shoe laces to see which one look best. i started asking myself why do these run so tight since they are my first pair of gel sagas.. and i was telling myself there is no way i could be a size 9.. and then I'm like let me check out the size and it turns out to be a size  8!!!! which i ordered on-line a 8.5.. they screwed over my order.:smh: just contacted customer service and they dont answer.. left a message on there. do you think they will get me my size 8.5 ? lol

pm'd lol

Got my second pair in. These shoes look sick. Can't wait to trade with the NTer 05STiJON for my size so I can finally rock them. Took a couple of pics for you guys.

Last edited:
i got a few collabs besides RF's, like grey ARC's, sold outs, hanons, alvin purples, pickyourshoes teal dragons, slam jams, nice kicks 1 and 2 (RF had a hand in those 2 tho), etc.

i prefer the alvin purples over the sole box's, in terms of purple GL3's, but i still want a pair of sole box's (and i want the branded version)... i've just never seen a size 12 come up for sale (there was a 12.5 a couple years ago, but i slept, and now regret it)...

all i really need now to feel like my asics collection is complete is the sole box's, navy aquas, rose golds, a couple of randoms from recent years, and a couple of vintage pairs...

these vintage AP gel lytes came up for sale, DS, in a size 13, last year, and i accidently missed the auction. they only went for like $160. i still kick myself everyday.

4987033958_3db0292023_o.jpg

and these are a 2008 european release, limited to 700 pairs. i need a size 12 badly:

asics_gt2_02.jpg

and these are from 2011, i dunno why i slept on them, but i need them:

asics-Spring-Summer-2011-GT-II-03.jpg

Anyone looking to trade their Neptunes for a 10.5? I'm looking for a 9 or 9.5

anybody selling DS ultramarines 9 or 9.5?

WILL CONSIDER un-ds.. lemme know. PM me.

Last edited:
Good looks to the homie 05STiJON for a smooth trade. My first successful trade on NT. :nthat:

an email I received from Kith, asking to swap my size...

"Unfortunately all our sizes are sold out in the Neptune Gel Saga, so we cannot do exchanges on this shoe. You might have better luck checking on sneaker forums for someone who would be willing to swap sizes with you.

Thank you.

Kith"

:lol: how did they know

i have to admit i loved ronnies pics, then was disappointed when i saw everyone elses "real" pics but then was pleasantly surprised when i opened the box. MUCH better in person...

Last edited:
Ronnie just said on his twitter that he will never retro anything. lol time to start looking for all those releases I missed out on in the past.

edit: shipping update!

these

should be here by saturday

and

these

should be here some time next week. parcel post..:rolleyes

picked up the salmon toes for 400 :nerd: ... might have overpaid on this one. :smh: but the mitas i picked up VNDS for 155 shipped, so i'm really stoked that i got those for so low. :smokin

expect some on feet pictures soon.

Last edited:
still no email response from KITH, guess im wearing glue stained neptunes. kinda pissed. i go in there alot and have also bought alot online, a response would be great.

Back
Top Bottom