Asics Love?!? Where is it?

still no email response from KITH, guess im wearing glue stained neptunes. kinda pissed. i go in there alot and have also bought alot online, a response would be great.
I would be SO pissed.. i've seen a few pictures from people who had glue stains... after actually being able to secure a pair.. watch that tracking everyday.. finally have them show up and looks like a 3rd grader put them together 
mad.gif
 I mean obviously all aren't like that, but just saying if i got a pair like that i'd slap a *****

there's cats on ISS with stories like kith taking their money and never sending the shoes and never replying to them about it, so don't be surprised. they really have the crappiest customer service i've ever seen. :smh:

"just us" tho, right? :lol:

Last edited:

some new pick ups ... really happy with my purchases. salmon toes cost me an arm and a leg... mitas were surprisingly 'cheap', got em for below what retail+shipping would've cost. :smokin gonna cool off for a bit after these pick ups tho. Will post better pics when my phones recharged...

would you sell ??? or trade for concord 11's and cool greys I also have other kicks I'd do for a bundle or just for cash

Good looks to the homie 05STiJON for a smooth trade. My first successful trade on NT.
nthat.gif

an email I received from Kith, asking to swap my size...
"Unfortunately all our sizes are sold out in the Neptune Gel Saga, so we cannot do exchanges on this shoe. You might have better luck checking on sneaker forums for someone who would be willing to swap sizes with you.
Thank you.
Kith"
laugh.gif
how did they know
No problem just trying to help a fellow member out 

Salmon Toes and Rose Golds were both up on the bay in my size and then got taken down. Who knows when I'll see them next. >:

The rose golds, navy aquas and leatherbacks were all up for my size... but i swear these sellers want $400 for everything....

I think i'm going to stop hunting for older RF releases until some of these prices cool down.... it's getting crazy out there for these kithshoes..

^ its been crazy for at least a year and a half now, where have you been. heck two years ago i could have got a pair of ds super reds in my size for >$200 but at the time couldnt fathom spending that much on a $90 shoe..

unfortunately times have changed and not to bash on you personally but your posts show the mindset of alot of these new people now. i see you in alot of these threads and you appear to be SOOO thirsty for every release and for the attention that it borders between sad/funny. calm down a little because no matter what shoe is releasing tomorrow.......there will still be a different one the following week..

as for rfxasics i will say as i have said before: good luck. putting off purchasing them when you have the opportunity is a gamble. yes they MIGHT pop up again in the future but the chances get more slim and more importantly the percentage of DS pairs goes down. my advice is if you REALLLLY like them for YOU personally then what does price matter?

I've also thrown in the towel as far as getting older RF releases.. The prices are wild. I'm good with what I have!

^ its been crazy for at least a year and a half now, where have you been. heck two years ago i could have got a pair of ds super reds in my size for >$200 but at the time couldnt fathom spending that much on a $90 shoe..
unfortunately times have changed and not to bash on you personally but your posts show the mindset of alot of these new people now. i see you in alot of these threads and you appear to be SOOO thirsty for every release and for the attention that it borders between sad/funny. calm down a little because no matter what shoe is releasing tomorrow.......there will still be a different one the following week..
as for rfxasics i will say as i have said before: good luck. putting off purchasing them when you have the opportunity is a gamble. yes they MIGHT pop up again in the future but the chances get more slim and more importantly the percentage of DS pairs goes down. my advice is if you REALLLLY like them for YOU personally then what does price matter?

You are just another dude that needs to get off his high horse and learn to filter out posts that you do not agree with. Your disclaimer about not bashing on me does not take away from the fact that you actually do.

I was simply explaining that the prices of RF collabs are through the roof and that I happen to consider paying a lot of these prices, like my recent purchase of the salmon toes. This is why I believe I need to take a break. Not because I believe prices are skyrocketing out of no where, I know they have been high for a long time. It's the fact that I am beginning to give into these prices that makes me want to take a step back.

I don't even know what "your posts make you come off as thirsty" means.... If I'm excited for a release or shoe, I will act excited. I'm not here to earn cool points or join the cool club. Go check how many of my posts actually go towards helping members before you talk ****.

I don't see how I wasn't calm in that last post. I honestly don't see where I wasn't calm at all in this entire thread.

You state obvious generalities that a lot of members feel entitled to spew. 'relax, there will be future releases', 'if you like something price doesnt matter', 'there will be less ds pairs'... No one needs you to clarify these topics, even the most simple minded member can grasp these ideas. no **** there will be less ds pairs, thanks for the great info.

You say you were trying not to bash but that's exactly what you did. I'm not here to argue but I don't feel like standing by and letting you talk down to me. Get over yourself.

and my point was if you werent gunning for seemingly every release then maybe you wouldnt have to think twice about spending more money on a shoe that you might truly like.

and i can see how you got it twisted, i did come off a little harsh at points, but trust me my intentions were simply to show you a different perspective and to give you my insight into purchasing DS fiegs so that you wouldnt make the same mistake i did by passing on something you really wanted when you had the chance...

Last edited:
I look back and really regret not spending money on the initial resell prices on shoes like the Salmon Toes and Rose Golds. I'm pretty sure Verysteri has said this before, but once the initial resellers sell out, you'll be very hard-pressed to find them again because everyone else that has them are actually true fans of the shoe and will hold on to them. I've learned my lesson, and will not make the same mistake again.

his sn says it all, verysteriotypical lol. i know where he's coming from. i see tons of people jumping and drooling on every collab. it's ridiculous. yes, im perfectly fine with the idea people are entitled to like what they like, but you're blind if you cant see people are brainwashed into liking these things because blogs/hype/limited availability convince them it's something you need to have. case in point those horrible blueberry gel lytes that couldnt even move on clearance. suddenly kith has them for sale and they're all the rage and selling for over retail on ebay. same with his 574s that people could have ID'd on their own. instant sellouts. seriously? there are a ton of losers out there now that want to act like theyve been buying asics or new balance forever but really have no sense of style of their own so it's hard to distinguish who's your typical hypebeast and who really likes a shoe for what it is. id be willing to bet some of these horrible creations would be an outlet shoe if they werent limited or associated with certain people or companies. but hey it's like that with all sorts of things. not just sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom