Asics Love?!? Where is it?

obviously sarcasm doesnt transfer well over the internet.

yes i said i was mad cause i had i legitimate reason to be at the time.

the "fuse you"(hence the "") was a joke out of anger. but you know me right? i never said i wouldnt buy anything of his again did I?

please feel free to qoute this in the future..

Yeah, I don't believe you. Sarcasm? That is some of the worst I've seen if that's really the case. It's not a big deal, I just found it to be pretty funny that the one person who literally cursed Ronnie Fieg in their posts (twice) was the one to respond and say "nobody is "cursing" him." It doesn't count because you edited the cursing?

Just admit you got emotional over not being able to get a pair of sneakers. It's okay. Others justified their missing out by all of a sudden stating they don't look good or RF's sneakers look like crap out the box when I'm sure their tune would be different if they'd been able to get them. RF has a lot of people's balls in a vice grip right now and people will jump at whatever he puts out, whether it's purple or navy w/red or infrared...****, you had people changing their opinion by the minute based on whether they looked one color or the other.

I like them with rope laces

sorrry about the lazy lace job lol, quality of the materials is definitely on point though, really nice suede and leather.

Last edited:
Lol it's very easy to have words mixed up on these threads....I got a pair of High Risks(tracking received) and I have a bunch of RF releases that I have purchased online. You can quote me on this.....most pairs I have received look like **** out of the box. That is being said with zero salt. I promise.

They do look better once they're laced up and on foot. I blame his editing though.

Last edited:
just got home. my pair waiting for me.

aesthetically, i wasnt wowed.

im, sure the quality is great.

not sure about the fit or comfort cuz i cant get past how the silhouette just doesn't wow me.

prob just gonna bless a fellow nter who can help me w some coves or maybe a couple of gr NB.

idk NT, are they that comfy?

alot of members i respect give mad props to asics so maybe i should try them on idk

Lol it's very easy to have words mixed up on these threads....I got a pair of High Risks(tracking received) and I have a bunch of RF releases that I have purchased online. You can quote me on this.....most pairs I have received look like **** out of the box. That is being said with zero salt. I promise.

They do look better once they're laced up and on foot. I blame his editing though.
mine arrived today and the promo pics looked 10x better imo.

mine arrived today and the promo pics looked 10x better imo.

hey we got da same size!.

lmk if a trade like that can actually be feasible!

I may not have gotten the high risk but my ds size 10 Mints are due to arrive on Monday.  Got them for a pair of VNDS Nike SB Jedis and $220.  I think I made out ok.

depends of the condition of the mints.  if they're still in good shape then I say go for it but I'm a fan of the mints.  If you think it's a good trade that's all that matters.

aaight cool. kid is gonna send pics today.

he also had grinch 6s which are supposed to b 9/10 condition but u know how kids rater the condition of kicks.

its crazy how high these are reselling for.

pero por que?

Same thing happened with the Royal 1's.....once people really realized their odds at copping for retail was inexistent, resale spiked and resellers flourished. No one really knew how limited these would be, especially while expecting an announced release date. Now everyone is scrambling to pay "300 at least". 

i used the hashtag #highrisk on instagram to see some pics from people who picked up a pair. Heres the link for the online version on instagram.

http://statigr.am/tag/highrisk#/list

Out of all the pics only one or two people went straight to the footgame. Ill probably keep mine on ice until the right occasion myself.

I have a feeling that these won't release again.  Ronnie probably would have apologized(like he did for the Eclipse release) and announced another release.  The release was done in a different manner because he was in Vegas when it happened.  It also didn't help that the in store release was on a Thursday when everyone knows that is the Supreme drop day(even I know that and I live in Montana) and those kids mobbed em up too.  If there isn't an announcement of a re-release by tuesday then don't hold your breath. 

Last edited:
My friend said size? dropped the Asisc Brick and Mortar pack.  He said they're were just sitting on the shelf last time he went there.  I told him to give them a call cuz we're thirsty for em!

Back
Top Bottom