Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I kinda like those grey GL3s. Navy/red is nice too but I already have Eclipses...

Mint sagas are a must. Those blue and i think its orange? based on other pics i have seen look decent enough to purchase.

My pickup

8510685305_b91858abac_c.jpg

these make me just wanna skip the high risk's, since i wanted them to be navy instead of purple anyways:

LL

never saw those until now... very nice.

Those do look nice, and are those the Sagas from the Camo pack? Did that pack release? I want those Camo GL3s. 

oi do you guys think this is a good price, DS foot patrol asics sz9.5 190? also if im a 10 in new balance and am1 these should fit right? 

i dont know if id put NBs and AM1 in the same fitment category. sagas do run wider so most say it fits half size big. i dont remember what US retail was on the foot patrols but id guess anything under $200 would be a decent price. they definitely didnt get much hype though so all the resellers trying to make a come up on them were probably disappointed.

those blue gl3s are either a march or april release. i didnt bother to click on it, but i saw a headline from solebox with a pic along with other asics from the S/S collection and those months.

i've been looking for just rope laces for shoes period. similar to the lebron 10 laces. and all of ronnie fiegs rope laces look pretty similar. wondering where he got them from.

Back
Top Bottom