Asics Love?!? Where is it?

If you guys put in time for these it shouldn't be TOO hard.

Obviously I feel you if you gotta work.

Also, next ticketing will not be until this Sunday earliest I helieve

nice pix of the knicks... i'm gunning for 'em, but i already know it's mission impossible...
mean.gif

and no offense to anyone who likes the stuff, but i wouldn't be caught dead in anything that said "kith" on it like that...
this.

just curious, why not?

cuz of the BS surrounding kith, the tricks, shady stuff (that whole password thing a few releases ago, hearing about letting resellers from the supreme line come in and cop 8 pairs, stuff like that), general attitude, lack of customer service (it's been horrible online, there's been people who got straight up jacked and never received their orders, nor any emails back, and i've seen cats say they went in the store and the employees act too cool to help them)...

when i met RF, he was kinda cool to me, but he also had this too cool attitude (i don't hold that against him tho, we can all come off that way sometimes, depending on your mood at the time when ya just happen to meet someone)...

he's straight up blocked people on twitter for calling them out on their customer service, or simply criticizing anything at all...

if he was a smart businessman he wouldn't do stuff like that, but instead, come out and admit their customer service got off to a rocky start in the first year or 2 and say they are gonna improve it... instead, he said nothing, and just dodged it all, and acted like they are perfect, yet some of the crap continues...

he really hurt his name with the running shoe heads over on ISS in the asics thread a few years ago (it's still there, in the first few pages of the asics thread) when some cats told him they didn't like his first few colorways (they were horrible tho), he got all aggressive, called them little girls, said he had more vintage runners than all of them combined, and mentioned pulling guns and stuff... real lame... :lol:

but most of all, i don't like the "just us" thing... i think it's corny... wanna be elitist...

i don't cop his stuff to feel like i'm part of some cornball "just us" gang... i cop because i've liked a few of his colorways and materials, and unfortunately asics doesn't have an iD site so we can just do this stuff ourselves and skip the hype and BS...

Everyone good with kill bills and navy/orange? If not I have another option for you guys that goes live in about 7 hours. I personally don't have either and won't get either... I just see the struggle in here by some members and another place just came to my attention

cuz of the BS surrounding kith, the tricks, shady stuff (that whole password thing a few releases ago, hearing about letting resellers from the supreme line come in and cop 8 pairs, stuff like that), general attitude, lack of customer service (it's been horrible online, there's been people who got straight up jacked and never received their orders, nor any emails back, and i've seen cats say they went in the store and the employees act too cool to help them)...

when i met RF, he was kinda cool to me, but he also had this too cool attitude (i don't hold that against him tho, we can all come off that way sometimes, depending on your mood at the time when ya just happen to meet someone)...

he's straight up blocked people on twitter for calling them out on their customer service, or simply criticizing anything at all...

if he was a smart businessman he wouldn't do stuff like that, but instead, come out and admit their customer service got off to a rocky start in the first year or 2 and say they are gonna improve it... instead, he said nothing, and just dodged it all, and acted like they are perfect, yet some of the crap continues...

he really hurt his name with the running shoe heads over on ISS in the asics thread a few years ago (it's still there, in the first few pages of the asics thread) when some cats told him they didn't like his first few colorways (they were horrible tho), he got all aggressive, called them little girls, said he had more vintage runners than all of them combined, and mentioned pulling guns and stuff... real lame... :lol:

but most of all, i don't like the "just us" thing... i think it's corny... wanna be elitist...

i don't cop his stuff to feel like i'm part of some cornball "just us" gang... i cop because i've liked a few of his colorways and materials, and unfortunately asics doesn't have an iD site so we can just do this stuff ourselves and skip the hype and BS...

didnt know about any of this **** :smh:

yeah, you should go read the stuff on the asics thread (not the kith thread, just the asics thread) on ISS...

dude came off like a real lame...

it's also kinda wack that 2 of his biggest releases are direct copies of other collabs (the hanon wildcats, and the norse projects new balance collab, which completely crap on the salmon soles):

asics-ronnie-fieg-ecp-new-york-city-1.jpg

Proto had me looking in the ISS page but i gave up after 5 pages haahhaha. I trust your word then

yeah, you should go read the stuff on the asics thread (not the kith thread, just the asics thread) on ISS...

dude came off like a real lame...

it's also kinda wack that 2 of his biggest releases are direct copies of other collabs (the hanon wildcats, and the norse projects new balance collab, which completely crap on the salmon soles):

See, I agree with you that he copied Norse' style. The problem I have is that Norse Projects is one of the most overhyped, overpriced brands in Europe. I'd say Norse Projects is 10x worse than Kith. 

Proto had me looking in the ISS page but i gave up after 5 pages haahhaha. I trust your word then

Apparently Fieg's posts were deleted, but it starts on page 7. His username was "kithnyc"

Months ago | 28th January 2013 14:51
KITHNYC :
this is only for all you people that claim to have seen the pics to the new david z asics collab. you guys were fooled... those wack pics on kicksonfire are the prototypes that never got made. pics of the actual shoes have never been released. before you guys talk **** about something do your homework and stop hating like little girls. ive been a true gel lyte head since you dudes were sucking on your mothers nipples. been in this game for 13 years and got more vintage runners than all you dudes on this page combined. google my name and then come talk to me. haters.

Read more: http://*************.com/forums/Asi...t-will-be-locked/4:3:550099/p9/#ixzz2SLBKvn8Q

Last edited:
nice pix of the knicks... i'm gunning for 'em, but i already know it's mission impossible... :smh:

and no offense to anyone who likes the stuff, but i wouldn't be caught dead in anything that said "kith" on it like that...

I'm with you in this one DJ. I'm very cautious about branding and "Just Us" isn't me. I like his shoes and I respect him as a businessman, but his clothes aren't cool and I heard they fit like an elephant.

Shoot left the thread meant to post the packer link!! Sorry guys I was out taking a physical for a job

Them dudes really got under his skin back then. I click on his member info and his ebay account is linked ahhahahaha. I guess he's busy

Shoot left the thread meant to post the packer link!! Sorry guys I was out taking a physical for a job

Doesn't matter, unless you were on Packer early, chances are people didn't them.
Supposed to release at 12 EST, released around 20 mins early.
And KicksDeals blew up the spot as well.

See, I agree with you that he copied Norse' style. The problem I have is that Norse Projects is one of the most overhyped, overpriced brands in Europe. I'd say Norse Projects is 10x worse than Kith.

well, i don't know anything about norse... i've been offered those norse / NB collabs a couple times, and i love them way more than salmon soles, but i just never pulled the trigger.

starts at like page 7 or so i think...

Them dudes really got under his skin back then. I click on his member info and his ebay account is linked ahhahahaha. I guess he's busy

thing is, they really didn't say much, they just didn't like his colorways, and they were justified, his first few designs were absolutely terrible.

he went off the deep end and made himself look like an ego maniac wanna be tough guy, all cuz they criticized him.

Last edited:
guess they've had celebs coming in for photo op's down there in miami this week.

that kith varsity is mega ugly... plus, like chuxndunx said, i'm picky about branding... not only do i find the "just us" thing corny, i just don't rock a lot of brands like that... mostly just stussy (which i've loved since the 80's)...

the knicks look great in this pic on don c, but not so much in the pusha t pic (cuz i don't like those orange laces):

LL

LL

Back
Top Bottom