Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Grew up outside of Rochester, went to UB, living in NYC now. Long suffering bills fan. U?
No. My gf is from olean though.ive been to western ny many of times. This past christmas was awesome I've never seen so much snow in my life especially growing up in California.

So nice

Miami's are looking better and better every time I see them... T43tr, sweet shot.
Got shipping confirmation for my tee a few days ago... Nothing in the kicks yet. Anybody from So Cal get their pair or info yet?

Last edited:
Miami's are looking better and better every time I see them... T43tr, sweet shot.
Got shipping confirmation for my tee a few days ago... Nothing in the kicks yet. Anybody from So Cal get their pair or info yet?

Just received my Knicks a couple hours ago. I did order a couple ECP shorts which I havent even gotten the shipping confirmation email yet.

I got shipping info for my Miami's, will be here Tue. Can't hide the excitement for these!!!

If all asics came with the memory foam insoles Fieg implemented, I'd have a collection of them. It makes that much of a difference. Asics need to follow suit.

Back
Top Bottom