Asics Love?!? Where is it?

nthat.gif
  These are so clean. Looking forward to the GR GTII's releasing this year. 

been talking to a few guys who have run marathons and what foot wear they wore, thinking of doing it next year and loads have recommended asics real performance shoes 

Never had so many random people approach me while snapping pics of kicks before...

One guy even had his wife stop the car while I was walking with them in-hand, and he questioned me about them for a good 10 minutes.

Ronnie just posted this photo on Instagram :pimp:

Never had so many random people approach me while snapping pics of kicks before...

One guy even had his wife stop the car while I was walking with them in-hand, and he questioned me about them for a good 10 minutes.

Were you taking the pics just for yourself/"fun"? Did they ask you that and what'd you say?

Not a jab at you but I think if I wasn't into sneakers and saw some dude taking nature shots, posing them in different directions etc...I wouldn't know what to think.

If all asics came with the memory foam insoles Fieg implemented, I'd have a collection of them. It makes that much of a difference. Asics need to follow suit.
Lol I think this is your 3rd or 4th post about the memory foam... But who's counting right? 
roll.gif

man where can i get a pair for a decent price in a sz 11.5.-13

Unless you find some kind and gracious soul willing to sell to you for a decent price, I don't think you will. That goes for Miamis and Knicks.

This release didn't have the same feel to me as other ones, I guess since there were two shoes and the whole popup shop deal. I still don't think it's a big deal that I scored a pair despite the reactions of people on IG an Twitter, etc. :\

FINALLY RECEIVED MY SHIPPING CONFIRMATION TRACKING INFO AND IT STATED DELIVERED!!!!

THAT 3M IS JUST WHITE HOT!!!
nerd.gif

That 3m always gets me. I'm really disappointed in myself for skipping this release. Smh.

-Drew

I just picked up a second pair of the Miamis on egay for the low price of $280 shipped haha so i wasn't to upset to pay that since people are still asking for $400+ for the miamis still. and the lowest I see them going is to around $350 now since the hype seems like its faded a little.

I just picked up a second pair of the Miamis on egay for the low price of $280 shipped haha so i wasn't to upset to pay that since people are still asking for $400+ for the miamis still. and the lowest I see them going is to around $350 now since the hype seems like its faded a little.
nice find man

Last edited:
i doubt it, for 280? naw 
he might be right, there were so many pairs. I seen a couple of auctions end in the low 250 ranges but they had reserves. there is a pair in my size thats been sitting in the low 200's for the last 3 days. so hopefully i get lucky.

^^ aint mad at that video, but it did want to make me vomit at some points.

However, the knicks and the NB Kennedy's>>>

Back
Top Bottom