Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I feel like I could've gotten those GLIIIs for like $50 a couple years ago...now Kith has them up for $120. :smh:

They're not bad but I'll still take the infrareds from Footlocker for $85 over them any day.

I feel like I could've gotten those GLIIIs for like $50 a couple years ago...now Kith has them up for $120. :smh:

They're not bad but I'll still take the infrareds from Footlocker for $85 over them any day.
Couldn't say it any better, do yourself a favor and get a timeless colorway for 50% less. I passed on these for $60 sure as hell not copping for double that because of that kithstrike false sense of exclusivity.

That's why I said "that much" lol. Compared to him selling those purple/orange grs for 145 plus shipping
They were actually $125 for a far superior colorway and they came with the magical rope laces lol. Still a rip off though

Last edited:
They were actually $125 for a far superior colorway and they came with the magical rope laces lol
I stand corrected hahaha. If I don't like these in person, gonna dub them the yeezy asics and trade for a Knicks ecp pair to an unsuspecting victim hahah

Where can I get those Infrareds? I know most ppl are saying Footlocker but I'm wondering if it's a regional thing? I hit FL up with the SKU earlier today and the guy basically was clueless...

I stand corrected hahaha. If I don't like these in person, gonna dub them the yeezy asics and trade for a Knicks ecp pair to an unsuspecting victim hahah
Haha, nowadays it wouldn't even surprise me if that worked

Looks like nobody is falling for it.
Half hour after #kithstrike tweet and I can still get size 13 (which almost always sells out first) to the last page of checkout.

Already popping up on eBay for 200
:rofl: :rofl:
I can tell this is gonna spam my feed to hell real quick.

Some as low as $175 buy it now, and one with a $120 starting bid.
Guess the resellers know they jumped on it too fast and got shafted.
Never seen a #kithstrike shoe under $250 on the first day until now. :lol:

And Kith just retweeted Ronnie's #kithstrike tweet, after sending their own #kithstrike tweet 50 mins ago.
Guess they're really not selling. >D

Back
Top Bottom