Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Don't understand why even say you're selling the STA's online when a 10.5 is only available...But don't forget!! Packer Shoes is releasing them at 12EST!

"The St. Alfred x Asics Gel Lyte III  will launch this Saturday (June 15th) at 12pm noon EST  in-store and online @ [color= rgb(51, 102, 255)]PackerShoes.com[/color]. Retail will be $150 USD. Available in US men’s size 5 thru 14."

Last edited:
I only saw 2 sizes up on BDGA: a 9 and 10.5

I was able to add the 10.5 to cart but lost it during checkout since they only allow paypal? I don't get it since they seem to use the same checkout system as Kit, Shopify, which should have saved them in my cart...

got thru on kith with email confirmation...thought for sure it would've been pulled from my cart. Paypal was giving me crazy issues during checkout.

was it just me or was bodega only selling three sizes?

Got through on my size 11 at Kith! Couldn't be happier after striking out on the Zoom Revis and Black Grapes this mornin

Got through on my size 11 at Kith! Couldn't be happier after striking out on the Zoom Revis and Black Grapes this mornin
same here,... got through with the kith online. striking out this morning for revis and black grape almost feel painless...almost

Got through on Kith. At first, I kept getting the sold out notice when I tried checking out. After a couple of minutes of continuously trying to check out, I was able to get through.

Looking better and better that I made a trade to get these early. Between St. Alfred's botched release and these shops barely putting any online. People think that just because a ton of shops got them it means there will be a bunch of these floating around. Its just the same limited supply spread out between different places.

Tried on Kith and got rejected. Literally had the shoe in the cart within 5 seconds of it posting. Trying Packer in a little bit.

Back
Top Bottom