Asics Love?!? Where is it?

Finally got a chance to check out HOH and saw the GR Asics and the red pair is :pimp:

Only $85 had to cop. The quality is on point IMO and no I don't have a pair of red Nice Kicks 1.0's... :rolleyes >D

Speaking of nice, here are a few recent pickups for me :smile:

sick pick up's! grey ARC's are my still my fav asics, hand's down! they're mad under rated... the suede is so buttery... i have an extra pair in size 12 i've mentioned trading for eclipse on the FB marketplaces and these new jacks turn their noses up, and you can tell it's cuz they're b4 their time, and cuz they're not RF's... but they are hotter than anything RF has done, imo, and a must have in any asics collection... they were the first hyped asics shoe... throw some light grey laces on them and they are straight FIRE!

i have all those except the eclipse... a size 12 for a decent price or trade eludes me...

i'm sure those NK 1.0's ran you a pretty penny... i need a second pair but they are dumb expensive now... i got those and coves together from the same seller a few years ago for only like $200 per pair... can it be the asics game was all so simple then... :lol:

Last edited:
Nice wear up there bro! :smokin

If I wear a 12.5 and tried to squeeze into some size 12 gel lytes would they fit? :nerd: plz halp

Last edited:
They will fit. Accidentally bought a .5 down and they fit just fine... With the split tongue they kind of crack open if that makes sense.

Looks like BAIT has stepped up its game with Gel Lyte III that looks set to drop early next year.

Certainly a step up from the Ring Pack they did.

Not too sure about the hexagonal mesh on the side panel but I like the colours.

Nice pickups. Wish I had those bottom ones.
Thanks man! The grey arcs are my fave out of all my collection of gel lytes. Took me a while to convince my friend to sell it to me

sick pick up's! grey ARC's are my still my fav asics, hand's down! they're mad under rated... the suede is so buttery... i have an extra pair in size 12 i've mentioned trading for eclipse on the FB marketplaces and these new jacks turn their noses up, and you can tell it's cuz they're b4 their time, and cuz they're not RF's... but they are hotter than anything RF has done, imo, and a must have in any asics collection... they were the first hyped asics shoe... throw some light grey laces on them and they are straight FIRE!

i have all those except the eclipse... a size 12 for a decent price or trade eludes me...

i'm sure those NK 1.0's ran you a pretty penny... i need a second pair but they are dumb expensive now... i got those and coves together from the same seller a few years ago for only like $200 per pair... can it be the asics game was all so simple then... :lol:
Thanks! The grey arcs are my fave also. Total eclipse would probably be my second choice. And you're right about the price on the nicekicks. Paid a pretty good amount on them. Wish I could've paid $200 per pair, but its not gonna happen

Very nice pick ups Peckles!

Last night:

Thanks man! Nice shot of your kicks as well

If I wear a 12.5 and tried to squeeze into some size 12 gel lytes would they fit? :nerd: plz halp

i say yes, cuz i'm pretty much a true 12.5 and most of my GL3's are 12's... but i lace loose, don't lace all the way to the top, and let the tongue bust open, cuz i think they look the best like that (nice and relaxed, in fact i don't even like the model that much when seeing them how most people lace them all the way to the top and all tight), so i need them to be snug to not slip on my heel (and sometimes they are a bit snug, but nothing actually uncomfortable)...

if you lace loose at all, i would suggest going with a 12.

i never understand those who say go a full size up (or even a half size) in these, but i think it's cuz they lace tighter and all the way up to the top...

Looks like BAIT has stepped up its game with Gel Lyte III that looks set to drop early next year.

Certainly a step up from the Ring Pack they did.

Not too sure about the hexagonal mesh on the side panel but I like the colours.

yeah, i posted these in here a couple weeks ago...

huge upgrade from their last efforts... i really like the faint camo (and the colors in the camo)...

Back
Top Bottom