Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I wonder how soon will US retailers have these for order? The titolo pics tho :ohwell: dont do it justice by no means

When i saw these on titolo i was SMH but these pics above ... im all in just wanna kinda wait it out for a US site but may just go ahead for $160ish

Last edited:
once again thanks for the help been awhile since anyone on NT has been helpful
also sdub thanks for the $20 spot scooped the gel3's for 85 cant complain even if i have to wait
a solid shoe w/out any RF branding

Can anyone tell me which model this is? Found it on Ebay, Never seen it before. Might cop tho, looks nice.

im guessing its a gel lyte iii.  although its hard to tell because not only does it look just like one but it also says it right on the side...

im guessing its a gel lyte iii.  although its hard to tell because not only does it look just like one but it also says it right on the side...
Woops my bad. I meant which cw this was, like if it had a nickname or something. Just dont wanna buy any fakes

Woops my bad. I meant which cw this was, like if it had a nickname or something. Just dont wanna buy any fakes
I'm pretty sure it was a GR from a couple years ago, I've seen them pop up on ebay once in a while (mostly from Euro sellers)

Last edited:
Aight, thank you! Just got paid and it's down to these or the Flamingos. Might go with these since shipping + taxes is cheaper. (I live in Europe)

hahaha idk if it's the resellers or actually asics enthusiast, but the Navy/Red/Light Grey colorway are getting ate up on every website they're dropping on & Ebay resellers are flooding the asics marketplace with them, I'm glad I got mine at retail, the "Lakers" colorway is looking pretty appetizing also... August 2nd is going to be crazy (Kith) 
293bf5f6_images.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah ol dude is buggin tf out... You can tell he wore them a handful of times or walked from Manhattan to Brooklyn for some cheesecake lls 
roll.gif

theyre actually sold he just changed the price to **** with people like you hahahaha
I would hope he changed the price, ain't no shoes worth that much monetary or mentally... Not even the unreleased 2015 Nike Air Mag with Real Auto Lock Lacing w/ the Hoover Board thrown in the package, yahmean.

I do want the Aqua GLVs. I want them to bring out the GT-Cools. I'd definitely scoop them up.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom