Asics Love?!? Where is it?

I agree, but those NBs are extremely hard to come by, and if they do come up, will cost hundreds and hundreds. At this point, I'd rather just buy a $90 GT2.
Yuppp last pair of wood woods sold for $550 plus ship on eBay. I think I can settle for that GT2 haha.

Been searching for a nice looking shoe with maroon and grey ... googled maroon and grey asics, the HAL X Asics Brick and Mortar came up ... interested in the Mortar pair, any chance of those floating around decent price? Or you guys think since its a collab the only source is resell prices on eBay

Been searching for a nice looking shoe with maroon and grey ... googled maroon and grey asics, the HAL X Asics Brick and Mortar came up ... interested in the Mortar pair, any chance of those floating around decent price? Or you guys think since its a collab the only source is resell prices on eBay
No. Not even out yet. Releasing in September at HAL then worldwide later.

No. Not even out yet. Releasing in September at HAL then worldwide later.

Oh for real! The post was from damn near a year ago that i saw and said they released in nov. Ok well if its later this year perfect!!!

http://sneakernews.com/2012/10/30/highs-lows-x-asics-bricks-mortar-pack-release-info/

Edit - just saw this ..

via HALDue to unforeseen circumstances, the much anticipated launch of the ASICS x HIGHS AND LOWS BRICKS & MORTAR pack in November will be delayed until further notice. An unexpected problem has delayed the production and shipping of the ASICS X Highs And Lows Mortar Gel Lyte III and the ASICS X Highs And Lows Bricks GT II shoes. The company will aim to rectify the issue as soon as possible and launch the collaboration into the market in 2013.

Last edited:
Interesting. I love the concept, but I'm not sure I love the shoe. Definitely not bad though.

Someone fill me in with these bots or gimme those links. I used to be able to buy a pair on each release date with no problem and left to spare if i wanted to get another pair. I just tried today and legit said it was sold out 10sec after.

Really surprised I got thru twice on my phone thought id be outta luck. Are people really using bots for kith? I thought bots were only used for Nike and big sites like that... Damn

Really surprised I got thru twice on my phone thought id be outta luck. Are people really using bots for kith? I thought bots were only used for Nike and big sites like that... Damn

I Think they are cuz I was on my comp and my it went with the quickless, legit in like 10sec sz 11 was gone.

got my Sz 13 Flamingos, very happy. I'll post pics when they come in along with the other GL3s coming in today

Anyone cop using paypal?

never use paypal. its the slowest way to cop because you have to log back in. during that time, someone is cart jacking you. unfortunately, i struck out after an hour of playing the refresh game. oh well, theres always the next shoe...congrats to those who copped to rock though

Back
Top Bottom