Asics Love?!? Where is it?

where are people getting those "urban Camos /Captain Blues" GLIIIs? i thought they dont come out till october?

and are they coming to usa stores?

where are people getting those "urban Camos /Captain Blues" GLIIIs? i thought they dont come out till october?

and are they coming to usa stores?
The same retailers in which you usually get GLIIIs from. Overseas locations usually just put shoes out when they get them. US is more strict with there release dates.

my end clothing preorder status for the urban camo GL3's says "in warehouse"...

wonder why they haven't shipped yet.

anyone else seeing the same?

My interpretation of ends wording was that they would ship them out by the time the release date came, meaning at any point between when you ordered and oct 5

Last edited:

Mine shows the same. It may not be that they ship them out as soon as they hit the warehouse. They may have to distribute pairs to the retail store, process each individual order, etc. It's just an update to let us know they've gotten the shoes in, I'd imagine they'll be shipped soon enough.

Kind of on the fence... I want the urban camos, but I want the baits too.

Can't get both right now. :frown:

[quote name="s dubl" url="/t/308314/asics-love-where-is-it/9390#post_18771505"]Kind of on the fence... I want the urban camos, but I want the baits too. Can't get both right now. :frown:
Buy both lol[/quote]

Oops didnt see the last part, i think the baits are better to get first because the urban camos are GR, itll be there anytime

Yeah, but there's a lot of hype on the camos. I don't think they'll sell out first day, but will be gone in my size within a few days.

So should I be ok to pass on them till october?

Also WHERE CAN I BUY INDIVISUAL ROPE LACES?

if youre looking for rope laces for the lagoons, they come with a sand colored pair. they also come with a purple waxed rope pair and a navy waxed rope pair.

if youre looking for rope laces for the lagoons, they come with a sand colored pair. they also come with a purple waxed rope pair and a navy waxed rope pair.
I just want rope laces period. Any color. Just want to buy rope laces 

Hey guys, looking for a little help please. I have a buddy in Australia searching for brick and mortar pack for me. Anyone have any idea where places to look around Sydney? Any help is appreciated greatly, please PM if possible. Thank you NT!

Kind of on the fence... I want the urban camos, but I want the baits too.

Can't get both right now.
frown.gif
think the urban camos will be my first pair of asics, well after I sold the coves wayyyy back when smfh

I learned about bait through PYS. Have ordered from PYS in over 5 years but I do recall they're good money

Back
Top Bottom